31. The Desire

Chapter 31- The Desire.

"Would you like a drink?" Michael shouted, trying to get his voice heard through the pounding music. I nodded my head slightly.

We were at a modern club with its black and red interior. There was a huge dance floor and coloured lights flashing before my eyes. The music was extremely loud, nearly bursting my ear drums, I could hardly even think, but I guess that was ok. The music even vibrated through my chest and the whole of my body, I felt numb.

Michael went off to get drinks for us all. I didn't want to get drunk tonight, I wanted to know I was in control of my body and mind. If the others wanted to get drunk, by all means I'd let them, but tonight I wanted to be in the right state of mind.

"We're going to have a crazy night!" Carlton shouted while cuddling up to Liam. I smiled at their affection towards eachother. Their relationship was strong and I could see they loved eachother by the look in their eyes. They were lovely together and I'd forever wish them the best.

Michael came back just a few minutes later with a tray of shots.

"Are we ready then babe?" Michael shouted, his hot breath tickling my ear.

"I only want one." I shouted back. Michael nodded his head and laid his left arm over my shoulder.

Brooke gave each one of us an equal amount of glasses with the liquid filled in them. Michael took the rest of mine away, putting it back on the tray. Nobody commented on why I only wanted one shot and I was grateful.

Each one of us put the edge of the small glass to our lips.

"3, 2, 1, drink!" Brooke shouted. I tipped my head back and drank the shot all in one. I grimaced, it was horrible at first, so bitter and sour. It left a burning sensation down my throat and my chest. As soon as the alcohol landed in my stomach, I could feel it starting to work. The alcohol running through my veins and going to my head.

The others did the same thing one more time before they all decided to bombard the dance floor. Carlton pulled Liam out of his seat and without permission, dragged him to the dance floor.

"Come on Liam, lets dance baby!"Carlton shouted while pulling him along. Liam let out a sigh but went with him anyway.

"If I must." I giggled at their antics.

"You can come and dance with me." Brooke stated while grabbing my hand and pulling me up. "Sorry Michael, I'm taking her away!" Brooke shouted to Michael. Michael playfull pouted and as I was walking away, playfully swatted my behind. I gasped and squealed at the contact. I gave him a glare before walking away, leaving him chuckling to himself.

Brooke and I stepped foot onto the dance floor and as soon as the music's tempo started to pick up, Brooke started dancing. I stood there laughing at her for a few minutes, I didn't know what I was doing out here on the dance floor. Brooke grabbed my hands and started leading me across the floor.

"Come on Lexi, copy me!" Brooke shouted over the music. Brooke started swaying her hips side to side. I started giggling as soon as I decided to copy her. "See? Isn't it fun!" Brooke yelled. I nodded my head.

Brooke let go of my hands and now I was copying her dance moves. Swaying my hips from side to side with time to the beat, the vibrations cheering me on, giving me a new rush of adrenaline I've never felt before. That confidence I so desperately needed.

Suddenly, large hands were on my hips and a bulge behind was poking into my back. I recognised the husky smell, I knew it was Michael by the way the butterflies in my stomach were creating havoc.

"I've been looking at you and every guy has been doing the same. I needed to show them you were mine." Michael whispered huskily into my ear. Loud enough for me to hear, but not enough for others. I turned around in his arms.

"You liked my dancing?" I asked proudly. Michael's eyes were dark and hooded, I could see them clearly through the little light we had.

"You looked so fine baby you got me all tongue tied." Michael said darkly. I smiled and pecked his lips. I heard a throaty groan deep down in his chest.
"I wish you wouldn't do that." Michael said, pained.

"Do what?" I asked in confusion.

"Tempt me, you're making it really difficult to control myself around you baby." Michael whispered in my ear again. My heart started to beat faster.

"I'm sorry." I said innocently.

"Don't say sorry sweetheart, it's just me and my desire towards you." Michael said deeply and huskily. I smiled. "Do you want to go home? I want to take you home." Michael asked.

"Yeah, take me home. It's getting too crowded in here." I stated. Michael nodded before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the crowd of dancing, sweaty people.

I looked back to try and spot Brooke to tell her I was leaving. But as soon as I saw her grinding against Kevin I thought again, she was having fun and maybe this was the time she actually got to show how much she liked him. Kevin looked like he was in heaven, he enjoyed it I could tell. I wasn't going to barrel into their fun.

Liam and Carlton were on the sofa cuddling and kissing like nobody was watching.

"I'll call you Liam!" Michael shouted to the table before pulling me out of the club.

As soon as I stepped outside I was glad for the cold air of England. The wind was blowing and the air was fresh, giving me time to think and time to breath.

"I'll leave the car here tonight, I'll call a taxi." Michael stated before whipping his phone out and dialing a number.

We weren't at the club long, but I was happy about that. Being in over crowded places were not my thing and obviously not Michael's either.

"I'd rather stay at home with you baby than be in there with men trying to hit on what's mine." Michael explained as soon as he was off the phone.

"I hope no women hit on what's mine either." I said playfully. Michael smirked.

"Not at all, even if they did, it wouldn't mean a thing. You know, you're the only one for me." Michael said while taking a few steps forward. I was now enclosed with the wall and Michael's body.

"You are the sexiest woman to ever walk this earth. You tempt me all the time with those lips, those legs, that rocking body of yours. You know what you're doing don't you, love?" Michael whispered huskily into my ear.

"No." I breathed.

Michael went to kiss my lips but before he could graze them, the horn from a taxi behind us projected throughout the street. Michael smiled before leading me into the taxi.

The taxi ride wasn't long at all, but it seemed like forever when Michael was teasing you every second of the journey. Whether it was the graze of his knee, or the slow rhythm of his thumb on my hand, he liked to tease me and see me squirm afterwards.

Michael payed the taxi man before walking to the door. Michael unlocked the door and let me step foot inside. As soon as I walked the small distance from the door to the middle of the hall, my back was suddenly being crashed to the wall. I squealed and gasped.

"Now I've got you home I can do whatever I want." Michael growled. He suddenly smashed his lips to mine and let his hand touch the top of my thigh which was free from the dress. His hand started rubbing and squeezing my thigh sensationally. My heart picked up speed and my body was shaking with need.

I had never felt like this before, I wanted Michael, I needed him. There was no denying it, I was nervous, I was scared. The last time I was raped, it didn't happen because of my permission. I needed this to get rid of Jake, the last person who did a thing like this to me. I wanted to feel connected to Michael, I really, really needed him.

Michael lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and tied my hands around his neck. Michael's face turned sideways to deepen the kiss. That little bit of alcohol gave me a great amount of confidence. Soon, tongues were involved, our kiss was extremely heated with desire and need. I could feel Michael's need underneath me and I just hoped he could feel mine.

Michael growled and suddenly he was carrying me all the way up the stairs. We were crashing into many walls but we didn't care, we had one thing in mind.

Once we were inside the room, Michael kicked the door shut and dropped my onto the bed. We were both panting with despair.

Michael suddenly crawled all the way up my body, kissing every inch of skin he could find. I was squirming underneath his hot kisses. Soon he was straddling me, holding his weight on his elbows, kissing every inch of my face.

"You. Are. So. Beautiful." He said between sultry kisses.

"I need you." I breathed. Michael looked at me with dark and hooded eyes.

"Are you sure? Are you ready?" Michael asked with panic. I layed my hand on his cheek.

Was I ready? Did I really want to take such a big step? Me and Michael haven't been girlfriend and boyfriend for long, we've only known eachother just over a couple of months. Was this the right thing to do? Yes, I loved Michael, I had fallen for him. But did he love me or did he just want me for sex?

I could never think so lowly of Michael. I needed him to take the pain away. To let me forget the memories of Jake and this was the only way to get those memories to go. I needed Michael, I needed us to feel connected, I needed him to wash away the past.

I was ready, I needed it, I wanted it.

"Take me Michael."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shwmae!! (That's hello in welsh;))

Is this going to fast, or too slow?

By the way, the plot is coming up very very very very soon! Very very!

Please VOTE! I need loads:( comment what you think:D

Hope you enjoyed!

Cariad, me x