Things We Said Today

I'd just like to say if I haven't said this already, I do own the writing, but none of the pictures, songs or lyrics (Unless stated otherwise) this is my story, and I wrote it, I have put it on another website. Thank you for reading! And all rights go to The Beatles; John Lennon, George Harrison, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr.

Chapter 9;

I woke up in a bed different then mine and with arms wrapped tightly around my waist, memories of yesterday rushed through my mind and I smile at the though, but then the words John had said to me that night haunt my thoughts. I look around and try to see the clock that’s on the bedside table beside of Paul but I can barely see over him before he starts stirring awake as his eyes start to flutter and open I close my eyes and he pulls me even closer.

“G’ morning love” Paul whispers in my ear, with his scruffy sleepy voice, kissing my head, making me giggle a bit

“Good morning baby.” I say back to him trying to pull away from his grip and he just pulls me closer, if it’s even humanly possible. Paul starts to tickle me and I scream “Paul! Stop!” I say squealing and trying to get out of his grip. “Get off, stop tickling me! I can’t breathe!” I say screaming and laughing trying hard to breathe when all of a sudden the phone rings, “Shit, what time is it?” Paul says jumping up to go over to the phone and I pull my fingers through my hair fixing my shirt and looking at the clock ‘9:57am’ the clock read and I could hear Paul start to say things on the phone not realizing that I was toning him out earlier.

“Yes, I know, it’s a thirty minute drive though.” Paul says on the phone playing with the wrapping cord.

“Oh, yes, Brian wants to have a meeting with us. Okay, okay, we’ll go buy something nice to wear for today. Okay, I’ll see you there in 45 minutes. Goodbye, okay, okay, I’ll tell her goodbye.” Paul says hanging up the phone and looking over at me and sighing.

“Who was that?” I say looking over at Paul and smiling, hopefully he’s just tired.

“The boys. We have to leave, they’re coming and I need a new suit and you’ll need something nice for today.” Paul says smiling at me and going over to sit beside me.

“I guess we should be going, you know how long it takes for girls to go shopping!” I say laughing at myself and combing my fingers through my hair.

“Alright dear. Would you like to get dressed first?” Paul says to me chuckling and laughing.

“Yes! I’ll be right back.” I said to Paul jumping up kissing him and running away laughing at him.

When I got to the bathroom I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, changed into my jeans and my shirt. When I opened the door Paul was already there and dressed.

“Ah good you’re ready” Paul says to me as we walk hand in hand to the door with our little bag of things.

“Paulie where are-” I start to say but I’m cut off by a little ding from the elevator we were riding in and the door opening. The girl was about 15, she wore her short hair in a braid, she had glasses, braces and wore a shirt that said ‘The Beatles’ Paul obviously noticed this and started to pull his shirt collar up and hat down to his face.

“Hello” She slurred, obviously because of her braces

“Hi.” I said to her holding onto Paul even tighter now.

“I love your hair and your have pretty eyes! Almost fully blue and green.” She said to me smiling, I smiled at the thought of my eyes, love eyes.

“Thank you! I like your shirt. Who’s your favorite?” I asked referring to her Beatles shirt knowing Paul would probably get a kick out of it.