Hold Me Tight

Chapter 6;

I woke up to John jumping up and down on my bed like a little kid on Christmas morning.

“Emily wake up!” Ringo shouts while John stays jumping on my bed.

“I’m up, I’m up.” I start to say sitting up a little putting my hands up in a sign of defeat. I barely slept at all that night, I just kept tossing and turning thinking about Paul and George.

“Oh good you’re up love.” George said walking through my door with Paul, john still jumping on it my bed.

“Get ready darling! We’re going to leave soon.” Paul says to me still in just his night pants, with no shirt on chuckling a little bit as I look down his body and blush.

“Johnny where are we going? I can’t wait for me to sleep.” I say grinning at them all, they all obviously knowing I wanted to go back to bed.

“Nope. You’re going to meet our manger Brian and we will be playing for you a little bit.” John begins to say to me.

“And then come back here for a little party.” Ringo says to me making his eyebrows dance up and down.

“Oh okay, well I have to get dressed so get outta here.” I say laughing and throwing a pillow at them. John jumps down off my bed and gets the rest of the boys out of my room shutting the door behind him. I changed into a long spaghetti strap dress it was tie dye but only with different shades of blue and white, I decided to leave my hair natural and I went out to the kitchen.

“Good morning love.” John says offering me a cup of tea and then everyone else joins in greeting me it all become one big blur.

“Good morning Paulie, Georgie, Johnny and Rings.” I say smiling at each one of them.

“Are ye ready to go?” Ringo say addressing all of us. Paul, John and I start packing everything in Johns car, Ringo and George sit in the front with ringo driving and I sit in the back with Paul and John.

“Oi, John did you tell Emily about Brian and you?” George says laughing from the front.

I give Paul and John a questioning look before John speaks up.

“Brian’s basically in love with me. I mean how could blame him.” John says cockily, smirking and looking at his nails dramatically.

“I couldn’t blame him for his bad taste, it’s fine.” Ringo says making everyone laugh.

After a few minutes of driving we finally arrived at EMI studios, which later became known as the Abbey Road studios. We all started to get out of the car and go into the trunk to get the band gear.

“It’s the last one on the right!” Ringo shouted out to me from the car as I walked up the stairs and into the studio.

“Hello.” I say as I open the room door and set down a guitar.

“Goodmorning beautiful.” Paul whispers into my ear obviously noticing that we were the only ones in the room and putting his hands on my hips, making my whole body become electrified that send shivers down my back. We could hear 3 pairs of footsteps coming down the hallway and he slowly took his hands off my waist.

“Paul, is Emily in there?” George said from outside of the hallway, being able to hear the whispers of everyone else.

“Yeah, why?” Paul replied slightly annoyed but nobody else paid attention to it. No one ever answered his question probably due to the fact that John, George, Ringo and Brain came walking in.

“Brian, this is Emily.” John said catching his wandering eyes on him and directing his attention towards me.

“Oh! Ello love, I sure have heard a lot about you from these two.” Brian says friendly to me speaking of John and Paul.