Hello Little Girl

Chapter 20; 

It had been another week or so and it was getting close to February, everyone danced with anticipation. Plans were made by important business men around us, I couldn’t help but sigh; I felt like I haven’t been able to have time to relax with them anymore, none of us have. Due to the fact of me and Dona coming along to America, we’ve been taken along too, meeting important people such as Mal and their producer George Martin. 

The sun had came out, luckily and was warming the old winter air. We never even stayed in the house for any long amount of time, sometimes we didn’t even sleep here! But it was January 21st now and everyone’s nerves were on, end. Never even having time to process a thought about thinking! 

“Brian” I said, walking into his office, much less than announced, the boys were in the studio, but Brian had gone to make news with important people from America. 

“God. What happened now?” Brian said, he was sitting behind his desk, rubbing his temples and drinking Brandy. 

“Nothing. I just wanted to talk.” 

“Sure. Wanna glass?” 

“Yes please.” I said, taking the glass from Brian and drinking half of the contents. “Anyways, the boys and neither me nor Dona can handle this stress.” 

“God. I can barely do it” 

“I know Brian. But hear me out. The boys will be preforming these songs about 7 to 12 times every week, in America. We need a break. I’m worried that if they won’t get a break here, they’ll consider one in America.” 

“Are you suggesting they’ll run away?” 

“No. Because I know they will. We all will.” 

“Goddamnit so do I.” 

“So then yes… A break…? We can come back on the 5th and make sure everything is in check.” 

“Will you keep a close eye on them?” 

“Yes” 

“Promise for them not to get hurt?” 

“Yes” 

“Will you ma-” Brian began but I cut him off

“Look, they’re big boys. I will make sure everything’s is check and nothing’s dislocated okay?”

“Yes” 

“They’re not kids” 

“But they act like it!” 

“Can I go tell them the good news?” 

“Yes, just make sure you send Martin in here before you tell them and leave.” 

“Alright. Thanks Brian! You’re the best!” I tell him, finishing off the rest of my drink and giving him a hug and quick kiss. I walk back into the recording studio and the boys are just finishing ‘She Loves You’. 

“That’s terrific boys” George Martin says, from the call button, through the glass. 

“George. Brian wants to see you in his office.” I tell him and shoot a grin at both George Martin and Donna. 

“Alright” He says to me and then presses the call button again, “Take five boys! I’ll be in Brian’s office.” 

The boys quickly set down their instruments and come out. “What did Brian want?” Ringo asked me, taking a sip from a water bottle. 

“Me and Brian made an agreement. You have today till February the 5th off.” I tell them, with a huge grin on my face. 

“You better not be lyin’! Are ye lyin’?” George says and leans into my face “SHES NOT LYIN’!” George shouts, trying not to strain his voice and runs into me hugging me tightly.