Rock And Roll Music

Chapter 8;

I woke up in the morning doing my regular routine, taking my shower and going out into the kitchen to find the boys, I was so tired this morning from me not sleeping that I didn’t even look at my clock. After I was done in the shower, which was about a 45 minute shower, I changed into my sweatpants and put my long hair in a braid. I walked into the kitchen to see just George sitting there still in his night pants too, but without his shirt on. His hair was all ruffled like he’s been sleeping or thinking a lot and he was drinking coffee while smoking a cigarette.

“Is it really that early that none of the boys are awake?” I say trying to not look at Georges bare chest, and fixing a cup of coffee.

“That early? Emily it’s about 12:30 in the afternoon. Everyone’s gone, I stayed here to check on you because you look very sick and pale.” George says watching me his voice filling with worry for me as his eyes shimmer in the sun streaming in through the curtains.

“Oh, well thank you, where did they go?” I ask George walking slowly still tired and sitting down next to him at the table, memories of last night come flooding in and my head starting to pound in my head.

“They went to go buy some things, talk to Brian and some other things. Is something wrong Emily?” George says probably noticing me throwing my head into my hands, not seeming to excited other than that.

“Yeah, I’m fine just my head.” I say to George trying to talk at a slow steady pace. Before he gets up and leaves me.

Less than a minute later George comes in with a tiny brown bottle, taking apparently two pills out and bringing them too me. I give George a questioning look as to say ‘what-are-you-giving-me’.

“Advil. It stops headaches.” George says simply and I swallow the pill with a sip of coffee.

“Thank you Georgie.” I say giving him a smile as I can feel the pill start to relive my pain almost immediately.

“You’re welcome love. Would you like to come into the band room with me or would you rather me make you something to eat?” George says standing up and washing his cup in the sink. That’s George for you, always caring and respectful of others and trying to make you happy.

“No, I’m fine for now, but we can go into the band room.” I say smiling at him and getting up doing the same and walking to the band room. It wasn’t as hazy as it was the first time I ever went into their, which I didn’t think it would be. The room colors were purple and red, each opposing wall red, purple, red and purple. The purple had an almost silver tint and the red was very shinny and glossy which looked nice with the beads and dark wooden floor. It had the beaded curtain, with like strings of tiny colorful seed beads and then the purple couch where I was a few days to weeks ago with Paul. The floors were a light wooden colour and they had all of their instruments in there including a medium size black piano, 2 left handed bass guitars, 2 acoustic guitars, Ringos drums with countless drum sticks, a regular bass, and 3 electric guitars. There was a white and glass coffee table with another record player on it. Including all kinds of enscents and candles.

“This is so nice, I like this room a lot.” I say to George while opening the beaded curtain, touching the couch and going to look over at the records.

“Thank you, John designed this room. It’s his favorite.” George says chuckling probably thinking about when the boys painted and designed the house.

“Let me take you to my favorite part of the house.” George says with a big smile on his face and his eyes shimmering from the outside light while signaling for me to come with him.