And I Love Her

Chapter 5;

I wake up around 9:30am the next morning in a great mood, I climb out of bed and go down the hall into the kitchen George was standing there making tea and he seemed to be the only one up.

“Oh hello love, good morning.” George says turning his attention towards me and smiling.

“Good morning.” I say smiling glad that he doesn’t feel awkward about last night.

“Come on have some tea with me.” George says smiling and then grabs my hand to pull me over to the table with him, I feel a little shock but I don’t pull away, I let the little burst of energy go through me.

“So what all did you hear last night.” He says almost stuttering with wondering eyes and then sits me down taking his hand back.

“About how yo-” I begin but I hear Ringo come in stretch and shout good morning to us.

‘I’m sorry’ George mouths to me about to ask Ringo to leave until John and Paul come up behind them.

“Goodmorning Bird and mates.” John says winking at me and taking 3 cups out and pouring tea in them for Paul, George and himself.

“What’s everyone’s plans for today.” Ringo says adding sugar to his tea.

“Well me and Paulie are going to the studio to work on a few things.” John says standing up and tapping Paul on his shoulder who gives me an apologetic look and brushes his hand on mine giving me chills down my back.

“Bye love. Bye mates!” They both yell in unison too us as they walk out of the kitchen.

“Well I’m gonna go buy some stuff today so I’ll most likely be gone all day.” Ringo says standing up, putting his cup in the sink saying goodbye and leaving.

“So I guess that leaves just me and you?” George says with a big grin on his face, obviously excited.

“I guess, what would you like too do?” I say grinning back at him.

“We can go get ready and then go out downtown.” George says back to me after a few seconds of thinking.

“Sure I’m up for that.” I say smiling and then drinking the rest of my tea, putting the cup in the sink and going down the hallway into my bedroom.

I stop at the dresser/wardrobe filled with my clothes and picked out a very light big shirt, it was a deep green, long sleeves and flowey. It made the red in my hair stand out more and the blue brighter in my eyes. I picked simple dark but faded jean shorts. I stood looking at myself in the mirror combing my hair down a little with my fingers.

I heard a knock at the door and I knew it was George, since we were the only ones here.

“Come in.” I said loud enough so he could hear me through the door. He opened the door, came inside closing the door after him and leaning against it. I combed through my hair more with my fingers. I could hear him walk over to the mirror.

“You look beautiful love. Are you ready to go?” George says into my ear , grabbing my waist and looking at our reflection in the mirror.

“Thank you. I-I sure am.” I say accidentally stuttering while looking into his eyes. He turns me around and hugs me tight, it takes me a second to relies what he’s doing and right when he starts to pull away, I grab him and pull him tight. Once I hugged him back I could feel him sigh in relief.

“Come on love.” George says kissing me on my forehead making me giggle and then letting go of me and walking out of my room door with me. Being with George made me feel all bubbly inside like how I am with Paul.