Anna (Go To Him)

Chapter 7;

I woke up naturally, the sun was shining in and the light danced on the window. I was happy that today might be a nice day. I felt cold and alone which was the exact opposite of how I felt when I feel asleep and I noticing that George was no longer there and I let out a long sigh. I glanced at the clock and it read ‘10:52am’ I stretched and then took the cloths I wanted to wear for today and went inside my bathroom. I started the shower and got inside, I loved taking showers in the morning because I didn’t need any light the window was enough especially in this bathroom; it was painted a light sky blue colour and the curtain was almost clear. I hummed to a song that I had heard on the a vinyl they played last night by Elvis. I step out of the shower, and put my clothes on shivering because of the cold air. I walked out into the hallway and instantly the smell of bacon and pancakes hit me. Awh the boys cooked breakfast I thought to myself imagine how cute they are while cooking and then I remember about last night what happened while we were cooking and just the memory sent shivers down my spine but I kept on walking toward the kitchen not sure about my feelings between them and then it hit me, George would never try anything in front of them and he wouldn’t get mad, plus we couldn’t date I think about this when I remember the talk that John and George had previously.

“Hello!” I say walking into the kitchen where all the boys are. They all mummers their hellos and good mornings while George is setting the table wearing a shirt and shorts, Paul’s cooking pancakes with an apron on, Johns cooking bacon with his shirt off and Ringo’s pouring orange juice into 5 cups with a tank top on. I just stare and watch the picture unfold in front of me.

“Quit staring and take a picture.” John says snapping me out of my gaze and winking at me.

“Well how about you stop talking to her and eat my delicious pancakes.” Paul says in complete seriousness making us all laugh.

“Paulie stop being so sassy that’s Emilys job.” George says laughing making us all laugh again and then we quieted down and eat our pancakes and talking about the plans for today. And when they finished cooking I tried helping clean the dishes off but they refused to let me so I went back into the living room.

“So run away with me little darling..” Ringo comes in singing

“Wow Ringo I didn’t know you could sing!” I said impressed with his singing and obviously he’s shocked not knowing I was going to be there. His cheeks start burning red and he starts playing with hands.

“Why’re you nervous?” I ask suddenly knowing that’s why he was asking like this.

“No ones really heard me singing and I’m pretty awful.” Ringo says looking down and sitting beside of me.

“No you’re amazing don’t worry about it.” I say laughing noticing how insecure Ringo had gotten.

“I don’t want to do anything.” I heard George whine from the kitchen as he entered the rooms with John and Paul close behind. It seemed like everyone was bickering about what they did and did not want to do.

“Hey why don’t we just go to the park? We can relax and run and play cards and play Frisbee and we can all wear mustaches and glasses.” I said laughing at the last part as I imagined how we’d look.

“That sounds like a lovely idea.” John says after thinking about it for a second or two.

“Okay let me go change, it looks as if you guys need to also.” I say giggling and looking down at their ruffled clothes from last night of sleeping in them. They start to chuckle as they notice what I’m talking about. And I start to go into my room when I feel a rather large hand pull me back and I turned around to see the one and only George.