Every Little Thing

A/N: I've been in a horrible writers rut! So sorry that this isn't too good! I hope you enjoy anyways and I always love your feedback! Thank you to everyone to reads/comments! (: 

Chapter 25: 

*John’s POV* 

It’s been four days. Four days since I’ve seen Donna or Emily. The roads were cleared yesterday, plus we heard from them yesterday; they’ll be coming back today! Donna in tow also! The anticipation to see Donna and tell her everything I have on my mind is killing me. I make sure to wear her favorite green sweater. I wrote everything down, over and over again till I finally got it write. Paul also helped me write the song, that we’ll all perform tonight. I never knew how crazy she could drive me, I’ve been writing, singing and playing till I’m out of breath and my fingers are bleeding. 

“Are you ready for this?” George asked me coming into the bathroom and patting me on my back, I’m to stressed to even look at him I just keep pulling my hands to fix my hair. “John?” 

“Hm?” I ask, still not meeting his gaze even if I can feel it on me. 

“Yer okay?” 

“Fine, Georgie. Just a lil stressed do not worry mate.”

“You know the song?” 

“Know it like a prayer, can recite it backwards.” I told him and it was true. I knew every single word of it because it was like singing my feelings. This girl had no clue what she did to me, I just had to smile at the thought. Until Paul came in, crashing my thoughts. 

“I just hung up with Emily.” Paul said, breathing hard like he had just finished a marathon. “What’re the plan?” 

“You and I go to the garden we planned to meet at. When I whistle, after telling Donna what I need to, you, George and Ringo come out so we can play. You’ll need to take Emily somewhere or another, George and Ringo’ll need to hide.” I told them, completely calm. I hoped this will work. I knew it’d work. 

“I heard my name!” Ringo said, busting through the door. 

“We’re in a tiny bathroom! Can I please ’ave some room to breathe?” I asked, pushing my way out. I felt claustrophobic in there, like I couldn’t think with all the breathing going on.  

“No luck mate, we’re leaving… NOW.” Ringo said, pulling me towards the door. Paul and Ringo trailing close. We’d have to leave through the backdoor of our own flat to make sure we don’t get chased by any fans, Mel is waiting out there with the car already started. I look ahead at the car and I get a sinking feeling… what if she says no and leaves me again? 

************ 

***Donna’s POV***

Four days. Four cold, depressing, lonely days. Four days without John. I’ve never been one to like a guy very much and here I am like this from John. It really is insane; when I leave, I’m gone but something about John pulls me back and I’ve been waiting four long days and four lonely nights to tell him this. Emily and I are in George’s car heading to a garden that we’ve set up to meet at for some reason. 

I think John is going to try to apologize, but I need to also. I’ll let him say what he needs to. I have no clue what’s going on, but I do one thing; I’m going to go in with open arms and my heart on my sleeve. Coming to the realization that I love John wasn’t hard… I’d known it all along, I just needed to admit it to myself. 

“Are you ok? You seem pretty quiet?” Emily asked me. I turn my attention away from the passing scenery, straightened out my jacket and then meeting her gaze.