Chapter Eight

June 10, 2016

"How do you expect me to love you when you don't show me that you don't love me back?" Mrs. Tiller said to her husband.

"Baby, I do show you that I love you." Mr. Tiller said while looking at her.

These couple have love commitment issues. They have a hard showing each other that they love one another. 

"How can you say that?" "Tell me when was the last time you touched me." "Tell me when was the last time you kissed me like you love me." "Huh?" "Tell me."

He look down and shook his head.

"I don't know." He whispered.

"Mhmm, I bet your ass don't know." Mrs. Tiller folded her arms and crossed her legs.

"There are so many ways to show each other how much you love each other." Nikita told them.

"I know that." Mrs. Tiller said it with an attitude. 

Nikita ignored her tone and begins speaking again.

"Most people sometimes can't show their love ones that they love them simply because they are scared or feel weird about it." "Mr. Tiller, are you scare to confess your love to your wife?"

"No."

"Okay." "What's the problem?"

"It's not that I don't love her; it just that I'm keeping something from her." Mr. Tiller said to Nikita.

Mrs. Tiller look at him in total confusion.

"What are you talking about William?" Mrs. Tiller asked to him.

Mr. Tiller look at his wife and hold her hand.

"Ashley, you know I love you from the bottom of my heart, and I would never do anything to hurt you."

"Will, you're scaring me." "What did you do?" She said to her husband.

"Just promise me that you won't get mad." He said while looking into her eyes with regret.

"Does it involved another woman?"

"Kinda sorta." He responded back.

"Fuck you mean kinda sorta?" "Did you fuck her?" "Do you love her?" Mrs. Tiller said to him, flooding him with questions.

"Baby, it wasn't even like that I swear to you." "This was before we even met."

"Who is she?"

"You don't know her." "Look, promise me that you won't get mad." Mr. Tiller answered.

"Fine." "Tell me."

He took a deep breath and said, "I have a son."

Nikita look at his wife, and she was trying so hard not to get mad.

"How old is he?" She said, calmly.

"Seven." He said to his wife.

Tears start coming down her face and said, "Miss. Swann, can I be excused?" "I'll be right back." She smiled slightly.

Nikita said, "Sure." "Take all the time you need."

She shook her head, and let go of her husband hand.

She walk to the door and her husband said, "I'm sorry."

She stop when he said that and left.
Nikita look at Mr. Tiller and felt deeply sorry for him.