Chapter Five

June 7, 2016

Nikita couldn't focus on work. All she could think about was yesterday. His voice was echoing her brain. She couldn't get that image of his smile out of her head. The more she thought and imagining all the things that she would do to him; the more aroused and hot she got.

Damn, now I know what Claire was talking about. Nikita thought to herself.

Nikita felt the urge of needing him, wanting him. She couldn't shake the feeling that she having. She was beyond horny at this point. She just want to go home and take a cold shower.

"Miss."

Somebody said and she broke out of her trance.

"Hmm." Nikita said, coming out of her daze in a little bit at a time.

"Are you okay?" The woman said to her.

"Yes, yes I'm just having hot flashes that's all." She smiled.

That ain't all she having.

"You were saying?" Nikita asked.

"My husband and I have been arguing alot, and I feel like he is pulling me away every time I try to get close to him." "He's not talking to me, and I hate it." "I don't know what I did for him to stop talking to me." Mrs. Ling.

Yes, the couple is Chinese.

Nikita look at the Mr. Ling, and he look pissed.

"Everytime I start to talk to him; we argue over something petty, and I'm tired of arguing all the time." Mrs. Ling told Nikita.

Mr. Ling stayed quiet, but he was listening to everyone around him. Mr. Ling is very stubborn, and he likes to hold things in.

"Mr. Ling, would you like to tell your wife why are you acting the this way?" Nikita asked Mr. Ling.

"No." He muttered lowly.

"Baby, please tell me." "I wanna help." Mrs. Ling pleaded to him.

She slowly tries to touch his arm and he jerks. Nikita looks at his wife and she could tell that Mrs. Ling was hurt by it.

"Okay." "What if Mrs. Ling leave the room, would you tell me then?" Nikita asked slowly.

Mr. Ling slowly nods his head. Nikita looks at Mrs. Ling and nods her head, letting her know that it was okay for her to leave. Mrs. Ling got up and slowly left the room. Once she had close the door behind her; Nikita start questioning Mr. Ling very carefully.

"Mr. Ling, tell me what's going on between you and her?" "Why are you treating her like she doesn't exist?"

"I do not treat her like that, Miss. Swann." Mr. Ling looked at Nikita as he said that.

"Does your wife know that?" "Your wife loves you very much." "I can tell by the way she looks at you."

"She should." "I mean I know I been acting different around her but that doesn't mean I don't love her any less." "I know that she loves me." "She shows me everyday and all I do was pushing her away, making her feel not love." "I just can't help it." "It just who I am." He confessed.

"Do you know why you are doing this to her?"

"Yes." Mr. Ling said, feeling ashamed.
"What is it?" Nikita encourage him to go on.

He breathe deeply and starts to spoke.

"I know Ming gonna kill me if she heard me say that, but our sex life is not working." It's getting boring." "It's not her, she good at it, no great at it but I'm just tired of doing the same things to her."