Chapter Thirty Two

September 1, 2016

August is laying on the desk, still resting. August slowly groans as he wakes up and rubs his tired eyes. He looks around his surroundings and sees that he is still in his office. August looks down on the desk and gets excited. He quickly grabs the music sheets and rushes downstairs.

"Nikita! Nikita! Where ya at?" He yelled out to her.

"I'm in the kitchen, August!" Nikita rubbed her hands on a towl, drying her hands.

Nikita turns around and looks at August. She sees how happy he is. Before she could get a word out her mouth, August swoops her up and spins her around multiple times. He starts to laughs then kisses her repeatedly. Nikita couldn't help but to laugh with him.

"You are a genius!" He exclaimed.

"Thank you." Nikita smiled at him, feeling a little confused.

August puts her down, and Nikita begins to speak.

"Enlighten me, now. How am I a genius?"

"You inspired me last night, and I ended up writin' a whole song befo' I went tahh sleep."

"That's good, August! I knew that you could do it."

"Thank you! Now I gotta go tahh tha' studio and make this song."

August walks away from her, and Nikita stops him.

"August, you need to get dressed first. You slept in those clothes."

August looks at what he has on and immediately feels embarrass. He has on a red shirt, a blue pair of pants and a pair of white socks with no shoes on.

"I'll be right back. Lemme go change."

Nikita laughs to herself how funny August looks. August rushes upstairs and puts on clean clothes. He walks downstairs and grabs his keys.

"I'm gettin' ready tahh head tahh tha' studio."

"Okay, August. Be careful."

August pecks her lips and looks at her.

"I will."

Nikita smiles at his response, and August walks out of the house without saying another word.

I know whatever he makes will be amazing. Nikita thought to herself.
Meanwhile, August almost speed to the studio. He feels that this song will blow his fans away. August calls Luke to get to the studio as soon as possible. August sits in the swivel chair, waiting for Luke. While waiting for Luke, August decides to sing a part of his song.

"One minute I'll be on you, next minute I'll be chillin'." He paused as he took a deep breath. "Sometimes I really care, sometimes I really don't, and you'll be all up in your feelings."

He gets up and paces back and fourth, trying to figure out what type of beat would go great with the song. Luke walks in on August singing.

"I like what I'm hearing." Luke told him while smiling.

"Thanks man. I'm tryna find a great beat tahh go wit' tha' song."