Chapter Thirty

A Month and Thirteen Days Later

August 30, 2016

"You are comin' wit' me, Nikita." August told her while walking into her room.

Nikita has been giving August the silent treatment and giving him an attitude here and there ever since that Bianca situation and letting August do what he does best apparently.

"I kno' ya hear me, Nikita." "You can't ignore me foeva'."

Nikita is sitting on her bed reading a magazine, not listening to a word that he is saying. Nikita has been buying her decent clothes to wear at day and night time and other things that she needs for herself since she got her check from August. He becomes slowly aggravates with Nikita and begins to yells at her.

"You are really tryin' me, Nikita!" "Come wit' me right na!" "You are gettin' mad ova' nothin'!"

Nikita starts to get up and begins to yells back at August.

"Nothing!" "Really, August?" "I'm getting mad over nothing!" "So you fucking five different women over the past month then going to fuck me afterwards is nothing!" "Do you know how unsanitary that is?!" "Who the hell do you think you are?"

"You are trippin' fo' no reason." "They are all clean, Nikita." "Don't worry about dat."

"I'm tripping!" "I'm tripping!" She screamed at him. "You told that bitch Bianca that I was your damn cousin!" "Oh yeah, a cousin that you are fucking when she is not here!"

"Na, Nikita you are takin' this out of proportion!" "You kno' dat you're not my cousin!"

"I know but she don't know that!"

"She don't need tahh kno'." "What we have with each otha' is private."

"She need to know, August." "I think all your bitches needs to know."

"Stop callin' them dat."

"I bet all them bitches got hives and herpes, and you're giving them to me!"

"They are clean!" "How many damn time am I gonna have tahh tell ya dat?"

"Until you fucking prove it to me!"

August chuckles and begins to speak.

"Cuss one mo' time." He challenged her. "I dare you."

"Asshole." She mumbled loud enough for August to hear it.

August walks toward Nikita very rapidly and pins her on the bed.

"You are tha' most difficult woman dat I eva' deal wit' in my life, Nikita." "It's not like you're tha' only submissive I have done dat tahh." "I do it tahh all of my submissive, and they took it unlike you."

"Get off me." She huffed while struggling.

"Stay still, Nikita and listen."

Nikita stop moving and starts to listen to him.

"You can't keep doin' this, Nikita." "You can't get jealous of otha' women." "We are not official." "You kno' dat already, baybeh." "I'm not made fo' love, Nikita."