Chapter Twenty

July 3, 2016

"You know that you still need to make one more song for your album." His manager told him.

"Yeah, Luke I kno'." "I'm workin' it now." He answered him while looking at a blank paper. 

"August, you have figure out something soon."

"I kno'." "Give me mo' time tahh work on it." August told him, being frustrated.

"Okay."

"Can you do one thing fo' me?" August asked while scratching the back of his song. 

"What's that?"

"Call out every song that is on the album."

When August made his album called This Thing Called Life, he didn't drop the whole song list all at one time. He did it one by one to make the fans craves for more, begs for more.

"Okay." "Well, first it's your intro." "This Thing Called Life." "Job, Why Did I Do It, Hollywood, Hip Hop, Change, Dreamer, Been Around The World, First Time, Song Cry, Other Side, American Dream, Look How Far I Come then it's your encore." "You know you need fifteen songs to complete the album."

"Yes." "I kno' dat."

"Well, I'm just letting you know."

"Yeah,  yeah have a great day."

"You too, August." "Meet me in the studio when you are finished with the song."

"A'ight mayne." "I'll hollar at chu lata'."

August hang up the phone, struggling to come up with a song then he heard a knock on the door.  He rolls his eyes, knowing it's Nikita.

"Come in!" He yelled.

"Um.. Sir?"

"What Nikita?" "What do you want?" He questioned her with anger in his voice. 

"There is someone downstairs that is here to see you."

"Who is it?"

"Some lady." "She said her name is Becca."

August smirks and begins to speak. 

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute."

"Okay." Nikita answered him then closed the door behind her. 

"This bitch thinks she's slick,  coming tahh my house thinkin' everythin' is all gone and forgotten." "Naww, neva'." "She better got what she owns me." August thought to himself. 

He took off his shirt and put on another one then he walks downstairs. 

"So how long have you known August?" Becca questioned Nikita.

"Uh-,"

"Rebecca, stop makin' tha' girl uncomfortable." "You need tahh stop bein' so damn nosy all tha' time."

"I'm just trying to get to know the girl more." "That's all, August."

"Mhmm, dats better be all."

August walks beside Rebecca and starts to introduce her to Nikita.

"Nikita, this is Rebecca Clemens." "She is an old friend of mine."

"Define old." Nikita told him, really not believing nothing he is saying. 
He chuckles and Rebecca was about to say something, but August stops her.

"Don't you dare say it." August growled at her.

"Okay daddy." She smirked at him.
Nikita eyes widens when Rebecca say that.