Chapter Ten

"I'm a dominant Nikita." "I been this way eva' since I was young."

Nikita's eyes widens as he said that, but she was confuse all at the same time cause she heard of it but don't know exactly what it was.

She clears her throat and said, "What is that exactly?"

August look at her and said, "A dominant is a person who takes control of anotha' person."

Nikita got scared for a second and felt very uncomfortable around him. She really thought seriously about what she had said that she wasn't going to think different about him and she did. She didn't think that it was going to be that extreme. 

"I-I think I should be going home now." Nikita said, nervously as she started walking toward her car.

August grabs her from her wrist and pull her to him. He looks in her eyes, and he saw fear. He could tell that she was nervous by how tense she was.

"I'm sorry baybeh." "I didn't mean tahh scare you." "I'm not gonna hurt you." August said while touching her cheek.  

August felt her relax a bit.

"Can you please let go of me August?" Nikita asked him.

"No, not 'til you say somethin' about this."

"About what August?"

"About what I just said?"

She felt very persistent on whether or not if she should tell him how she really felt about him.

"What do you want me to say August?" Nikita looked at him.

"Anythin' Nikita." "Just say somethin'." "I'm not lettin' you go 'til you tell me what you are thinkin'.

Nikita looks down and looks back up at him. She never would have thought that this was the step. Being a sex slave with no strings attached but she didn't want that. She wants a love and commited relationship with him, with anybody for that matter. She wants what any woman would want in a relationship, and that was affection.

"August I think that you are a nice guy but-,"

"Awh bullshit." "Save tha' prep talk and tell me." August said, getting angry with her.

She was kind of taken back on how he was talking to her. He have never cussed at her before.

"I can't do this." She admitted.

"Can't do what?"

"This dominant thing." "I want a relationship, not this." She explained.

"This is tha' way I am, and I can't change that."

"Why can't you?" Nikita argued.

"It's complicated." He answered.

"Whatever August." "I can't imagine you being with someone else while I'm your sex slave." "Not only that, I like you August very much."

"I prefer sayin' submissive, but Nikita you don't undastand this is tha' only way dat we can build some kind of a relationship." 

"Well, this is not what I had in mind."

"So what are you sayin'?" "You don't want me?" August asked her.

"No, I do want you." "I do."

Nikita was surprise on how bold she was being. She never been like this to anybody she have ever met.

"But what Nikita?" August stared at her.

Nikita breathe deeply and said, "All I'm saying is just let me think about this." "Just give me some time to think." "Please."