All of me (lemon)

Sasori held your hand as the two of you walked to his bedroom giving looks at each other. You finally take an interest in him, so you wanted to make love to him before he turns you eternal. He threw you on the bed as he began to undress you."A-are you sure y-you want to do th-this?" You stuttered as you blushed, looking at Sasori unbuttoning your pants. "Of course, this will be fun." He smiles, making you blush even more. 

"F-fun, huh?" He looked at you as he went closer to your face. "This is your first time, huh eternal beauty?" He asked. You nodded your head while you hid your blushing face away, so he wouldn't see. Sasori came up to your face and kissed your lips and gave you the cutest eyes.

"I love every part of you, that's why they should be eternal." He whispered as he takes of your shirt, exposing your chest, "so they won't age nor change." He kissed your lips, passionately as he took his clothes off his clothes, showing his sexy body that made you giggle and he noticed.

"Oh, you like that don't you?" Sasori teased. "Shut up! I-I just had your hotness stuck in my eye!" You joked. Sasori smirked as he continued to start in position and was ready to begin. "I wanted to do this for a long time, (Y/n). I'm happy." Sasori smirked. "I'm happy too, Sasori." You whispered. As Sasori entered inside you, you felt a little bit of pain, slowly easing in. 

"Ah, Sasori. A little slower, it's hurts." You told him. "I'm sorry, I'm just a bit too excited." Sasori started to take it slow and thrusting in, sweetly.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶 MUSIC STARTS🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶 YOU, Sasori

What would I do without your smart mouth,

Drawing me in and you kicking me out.

You got my head spinning, no kidding,

I can't pin you down.

"Sa...so...ri... it feels good, don't stop!" "Heh, wasn't thinking about it, my eternal beauty."

What's going on in that beautiful mind,

I'm on your magical mystery ride.

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me,

But I'll be alright.

"How's this? Ah, nh." "Good, Sasori. Now go faster."

My heads under water, but I'm breathing fine.

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

(Music continues throughout the narration)

You grabbed a chunk of Sasori's hair as he began to pick up the pace and goes more faster. You felt a smooth, sweet sensation in your lower, making everything better. All you needed now is his chest closer to yours. "Sasori, bring your chest closer to me." You whispered, "I love it."

"Anything for you, my eternal beauty." Sasori smirked as he lowers himself to the point where your chest touches each other, hard. "Go..od, now keep on doing it!" You commanded him as he follows your orders. "Yes, sexy." Sasori obyed, "this feels so much better." Your heart start ed to beat out of control to the point where Sasori can hear it and feel it under his chest. "It's been a long time since I've heard a heartbeat." Sasori thought, "but I'm glad it's yours."

How many times do I have to tell you,

Even when you're crying your beautiful too.