Revenge

You woke up in a room with no windows and completely dark. Your head felt a little bit heavy and tried to stand up, but you were too tired to even try. Kuro screeched scared and leaned against you so he could go back to sleep.  Suddenly a ray of light gives life onto the room and a shadowy figure appears, walking towards you. "How do you feel (y/n)?" It asked.

 "Oh, it's you Shisui. I'm good." You replied "I feel a little dizzy." Shisui walked to the walls and opened a window to let out of some sunshine that gave life into the room. "That's much better " he said. "Wait, that was a window? I thought this room had no windows" you asked. "Is does, I just hide them for some reason." Shisui explained. Kuro opened his eyes, stretched his wings and sat next to you as you pet his smooth black feathers.

 You notice a spot of red on one of his wings the kind of looked like blood. Then a flashback of last night when you killed Itachi came to you, making you hope that it was just a dream. "What about Itachi? Where is he? What happened last night?" You freaked. "You killed him last night remember? Then you got knocked out." Shisui informed. "I KILLED HIM! NO, I WOULDN'T, DID I?"  You cried tears down your face. "I am so sorry, Shisui. Please don't kill me." You apologized. 

"It's okay, no one is killing you (y/n), he wanted you to do that." Shisui consoled. "It's your Mangekyou Sharingan that he gave to you." "My what?" You asked. 

"Mangekyou Sharingan is I guess you could say a kaleidoscope pattern eye that obtains unimaginable power." Shisui explained "but they can only be awaken if an Uchiha kills a friend very close to them." "So Itachi wanted me to kill him?" You asked. "Well yeah, because he loves you." Shisui said.

"Wait, he loves me? Like more than a friend or clan member?" You questioned. "Duh! He always wanted to be with you ever since he met you, even then he knew you were an uchiha." Shisui nodded.

You blinked your eyes a couple times and felt something weird. You looked at Kuro, who acts like he knew that it would happen and back to Shisui. "What do I do now? When can I avenge him?" You asked "Can I kill Sasori? I want to make him pay." Shisui got off of the bed and made his way to the closet.

 "Now, you can kill Sasori if you like but be careful, he's the one who poisoned Itachi." He said "just be careful, if you need help you can contact us." Shisui walked to the closet and collected some weapons that were Itachi's and gave them to you. There were two swords, five kunai, a couple of ninja stars and scrolls.

"Do you know your medical ninjutsu?" He asked. 

"Yeah, Lady Tsunade taught us at last period." You answered

"Summoning?". 

 "Yes"

"Signs?".

 "Yes"

"Matrix?"

"Shisui!"

The Uchiha laughed as he strapped on the weapon onto you. "Alright, ready to go." He smiled. You were a little bit nervous, but most of you are ready to beat the red head butt! You cracked your knuckles as Kuro flew on your shoulder, ready to poke Sasori's eyes out."Thank you, Shisui. Take care of the others while I'm gone." You thanked. "Of course, (y/n) I hope you come home safely with us, as your new family." He said.

 You walked out of the room and out the house door where the Sun's warm light was shimmering at your battle armour. "First, let's give our little victim a heads up." You grinned. You pull out your phone and called Sasori's number. It takes a long minute to answer his phone for some weird reason, but finally a strange voice answered the didn't sound like Sasori's.

"H-h-hello?" It began. "It this Sasori?" You asked. "N-no, S-Sorrry. M-master S-Sasori can't c-come t-to the phone r-right now, but I-I can b-bring him a m-message." The voice stuttered. It almost sounded like a very shy girl who has problems with her parents. "Tell your master this is (Y/n) and that I'm on my wat to beat his poisonous #$$." You spoke proudly. "A-alright, I-I'll t-tell him."the voice said. "H-have a n-nice d-day."  You hung up and made your way there with your sidekick flying next to you.