First day of school

You heard a screeching sound of a raven one morning. You woke to see what it was making the sound. It turns out it was just your pet raven Kuro waking you up for your first day at your new school at The Shinobi High School. You weren't excited about it but you sister was. Your sister Izumi slammed your bedroom door wide open and began to jump up and down on your bed. "(Y/n), (y/n), (y/n) come on let's go to our new school" she cheered.

 *Why does she always have to annoy me?* You thought as you got dressed. You and Izumi don't get along that much, mostly because your more of a shy but calm type and she the more social and hyperactive type. You'd rather go back to your old school with your best friends. Sadly you have to go to your new school with your siblings. First there's your oldest brother Deidara who is 18 years old and in the 12th grade. He's your favorite sibling in the house cause he doesn't bother you unlike Izumi. And he knows when something is wrong, even from miles away. Then you have older sister Izumi who is 17 in the 11th grade.

 You didn't want to go to school with her because she always has to embarrass you. Like the time in 4th grade when she told the boy you like that you would kiss a frog for him. Absolutely not! And the time in 6th grade when she showed every one your secret journal! You couldn't even forgive her for that! She said that she didn't know it was important to you but you didn't believe her. 

Finally there was you, 16 years old and in the 10th grade. You don't like talking to people and you're a little shy. Mostly your sister would say you're anti-social but you would say you don't like talking that much. After you got dressed you ranned to the kitchen and grabbed the breadcrumbs and slices of ham on the table and fed Kuro.

 Usually at your old school you can bring Kuro with you but not to your new school." Izumi, (y/n) let's go don't want to late dear sisters of mine, hm" Deidara called. "We're coming" the both of you said. You didn't want to leave Kuro but you had to. Kuro gave you a good luck screech before you went out the door. "Yay first day of school with my brother and sister, yay!" Izumi cheered as always. She grabbed your hand, ranned down the stairs, out to the door of the house. Deidara saw the both of your faces. One excited and one who isn't. 

Three of you walked to school together like it's the best day of your life. Well your siblings did, you just want to get it over with. It didn't take you long to get there, just about twenty minutes. The three of you stopped when you saw the sign that said WELCOME TO THE SHINOBI HIGH SCHOOL.

 You walked into the gate and saw a parade of people at booths and tables and some of the shouting all the club names and stuff. "EVERYONE'S HERE, THERE IS SO MANY OF THEM!" Izumi said in her excited tone. She ran to the crowd, eager to make friends. "Be careful Izumi, hm" Deidara warned. He looked to his left and saw you going the opposite direction." Oh no you don't younger sister of mine, hm" he said he grabbed your arm before you could take you third step and pulled you to him.*Damn it* you thought, *why do I have to go too?* 

Deidara held your hand as the both of you walked down to the crowded lot. You squeezed his hand tightly as you saw so many people who attended there." What's wrong (y/n) you haven't been speaking lately,hm" Deidara stated. "It's nothing, nothing at all" you informed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"I don't believe you,hm"

"You don't believe in a lot of things"

"Look, I know that you are not that excited in this school but can you at least make friends while your here, hm" he said as he looked at you with his caring eyes you could see that he is worried about you. "Alright, just make Izumi DOESN'T embarrass me" you said. Deidara smiled and pats you on the head to let you know that he will. "Deidara" a male voice called "over here". Deidara turned his head and saw three of his friends at a booth with a red cloud on it. 

One had orange hair with piercings on his face, the second was a female with beautiful violet hair and the third had grey hair with light purple eyes. "Pain, Konan, Hidan!" Deidara called back. They were friends from his middle school and his old school, he thought he would never see them again. He released your hand and joined them, leaving you on your own not knowing where to go.

 "Oh come on really?" You mumbled. You looked around to see if there are some things you might be interested in. Even though you are alone still you guess a couple of friends won't hurt. You remain walking forward looking left to right for someone who looks like a good friend. *I wonder who I will meet* you thought *I hope this school is worth it*. Your thoughts came to an end as soon as you heard a cry for help. "Help someone,  any one help us" a voice cried.

 You followed the voice and ran as fast as you could leading you to the back of the school. The voice got louder every time you got close. You stopped at your tracks and found three females around another male with red hair. The voice you heard came from a female with shiny back hair too scared to save the red head. 

"Art is eternal beauty, ha what a joke " one female with the green hair said. "Art is you not existing" another female said with the pink and brown hair. The third one with short, blonde hair keeps punching the poor kid. "Oh hell no" you said. You jumped up out the bushes and stood in front of the red head. It's true you are shy but you are also heroic. Poor teens like you being bullied certainly pisses you off in a very bad way. 

"Leave him alone, you have no right to treat him like this" you shouted. The three girls looked at you funny like you said a joke. "Hm" the short blonde said "Itami" she called the green hair girl."Kirai" she called the pink and brown hair hair girl. The both of them attacked you but little did they know that your big brother is Deidara Katsu, who has taught you every single technique he knows!

 "Shadow clone jutsu" you shouted and three of you clones appeared ready to fight. Itami and Kirai came to you from different directions but they met your shadow clones on every side. You dodged their punches and they weren't able to dodge yours."Argh, Masuta help us" Itami demanded. "They're too strong " informed Kirai. "Both of you are weak let me" said Masuta. She came in and attacked the real you, but you dodged it and she landed on the ground. By the time she got up the bell rang. The fight was over and it was time to get to class. "Damn it" said Masuta "Itami, Kirai let's go we'll continue later". 

"You got lucky little girl and we'll see you later, Sasori". The three girls vanished as you walked to your first period. You stopped to check if the boy was ok. But the name sounded familiar like you have heard of it before. You looked back at the red head and tried to help him up. "Are you alright?" You asked. Before he could say anything his light brown eyes met your (e/y) eyes. *Wait a minute! I remember you* you thought. "(Y/n)?" A boy gasped. "Sasori?" You gasped back.