Sorry to crash the Wedding, but....

"WE SERIOUSLY ABJECT!" Madara, Sasuke and Shisui busted through the doors and ran up the aisle. You smiled, finally the heroes have come to the rescue!  "Sorry to crash the wedding, but....there will never be a next time." Shisui added. 

"Madara, Sasuke, Shiusui!" You cheered "where's Deidara and Obito?" "We'll explain later." Sasuke said. Sasori smiled and walked off the alter to the three, clapping his hands sarcastically. "Well, well, well" he said "you seriously think that you can steal my bride didn't you?"

"We are not stealing!" Shisui exclaimed "we're just taking her back with who she belongs to." "Well you are surely not going to take her that easy." Sasori smirked "you won't take her at all." Sasori raised one hand in the air, somehow all the puppets that were in chairs stood up and faced them, looking like they're about to fight while Gi took both of your arms and pushed you to Sasori. You shook and struggled to get free and help the others but his strength is even bigger than yours. 

"Hey, let go of me. Hey!" You commanded "this wedding will not continue now!" Sasori turned to you and put his right arm around your waist and pin you to him. "You're right, love. This wedding can't continue with these heathens in our way." Sasori agreed "but who said that it can't be private." He nibbled on your neck and down. 

You were able to free one hand and slapped the puppet across his face, but he did not react. "That's right, (y/n). Show him who's boss!" Riled Shisui. Sasori turned his head back to you and smiled that creepy. "That was pointless, this puppet body of mine doesn't feel a thing, nor emotion." He explained "making my love for you unbreakable."

He snapped his fingers and the puppets were armed with blades, weapons that were covered in poison and scrolls as the Uchihas put theirs up. "I hope you'll have fun with my guests. Meanwhile, my bride and I are gonna finish the wedding." Sasori announced "first she has to say I do, then that's left are the rings!" "Wait, the ring has poison in it! If (y/n) wears it then she'll have the poison in her!" Madara said. The puppets attacked one by one after the three. While you and Sasori went back to the alter to finish. 

(Y/n)do you take Sasori to be your lawful and wedded  husband. Do you promise her to be good in him good and bad times? In sickness and in health until death do you part?" Gi asked again.

This time Sasori had no patience and held a sword to your gut with fire blazing eyes. "Say it, or I'll do it and skip everything else so you can be a puppet like me! Say it!" He commanded. You looked back at your relatives and saw what horrible trouble you dragged them into. "Fine, I do." You blurted with no idea why you said it. 

"Great, now Fuka! Grabbed the rings we don't have time for this!" He shouted as the woman ran the rings but Sasuke grabbed them first. "Give me those!" She whined "give them to me!" "Nope, not while I'm alive." He refused.

Sasuke bounced everywhere as the woman chased him for the rings. "Good Sasuke, now keep it up. Those rings are poisonous." Warned Madara. Sasori grewed furious at the situation and took matters into his own hands. "This is unacceptable!" He roared "if I have to kill the whole family, just to marry my love, so be it!"  He riped off his shirt, exposing the rope the scratched Itachi and automatically tied itself to the celling. 

It pulled him, sending him flying through the room, after Sasuke. Now, it's your chance to escape outside, but first you had to go save Kuro. You ran off and went to the room you were in before the ceremony. "Kuro." You called and the bird called back. 

You found him in a cage as you pry the bars open for him to get through. "Kuro, thank goodness. I thought they got you. Now, we have to get out of here." I said. Kuro flew out the door and you follow him, hoping the others would be okay. Meanwhile, things aren't looking so good. "SHISUI, BEHIND YOU!" Madara warned.