Tell me everything

"(Y/n), younger sister of mine you're back!" Deidara cheered as he ran to the door to receive a big hug. You on the other hand don't find your older brother's hugs that warm anymore now that you know the truth. It came came to you like Deidara is acting like the whole last night is just a prank or it never happened. "Thanks Sasori my man, you know maybe you and I could make a pretty artistic duo wouldn't you think? hm." Deidara believed. 

"Maybe" Sasori answered. He wasn't paying too much attention to what Deidara was saying. He was just paying attention to you and how you reacted to their friendly conversation. *Stop looking at me, Sasori. I don't even want to see nor talk to you* you thought as you turned away and was headed to your room until Deidara grabbed your arm. 

"Don't you dare try to walk in here without giving some affection to your sibling, hm." Your brother stated which made you even more angry. "You do know that I'm not your sister right?" You mumbled under your breath. "What was that? I'm sorry I didn't hear you. A little louder" he suggested. You ignored him as you snatched your arm back and went to your room. "Don't you disrespect me, Missy I will come in there" Deidara warned. "Do you want me to talk to her. I have the need to apologize to her" Sasori offered. "No" Izumi said "you don't need to say anything to her." 

As she came from the living room with her arms folded, she looked at Sasori with a scary look. "I believe I wasn't talking to you" Sasori believed. "And I believe I was talking to you" Izumi snapped. "Both of you stop." Deidara commanded. "Sasori if you would go talk to her that would really mean a lot." He told him. Sasori walked up the stairs, ignoring Izumi and her stare and knocked on the door. You were laying on the bed texting Itachi and Madara while Kuro was laying on your stomach. 

When he opened the door you immediately got up and put your phone behind your pillow and Kuro flew to his stand. You thought it was Deidara or Izumi but until you saw the red hair and brown eyes you wanted to kill him. "Hello my eternal beauty. Are you feeling better?" He asked. You turned away as you sat back on the bed. "Go away, Sasori. I have no business with you." You whined. "Oh, in fact you do, my eternal beauty. Remember?" He Implied. 

"Remember what? Last night?" You asked. "Yes, of course my eternal beauty, I came here to apologize even though I did nothing wrong." He claimed. "Whatever and stop calling me that it's annoying." You said. He sat next to you and leaned towards you to your ear. "Do you actually think that I would betray you like that?" He whispers.

 "I don't know".you confessed. "You don't know?" Sasori repeated "I'm your loyal friend (y/n), Have I ever broke a promise or hurt you?" You try to look away by turning your head but the only problem was wherever you turn to his face is still there, blocking your view. "Well......No" you sighed. "Good, now how about your sister? She's the one who kept your true identity from you the whole time. Did that hurt you?" Sasori asked with a evil tone. 

"Yes, but how does that have to do with anything?" You asked. "You saw me in her grasp, you saw her and the pictures, and you her lying to you." he pointed out. "Don't you think that's being a good sister is it?" "No, it's not." You sighed. "Now I believe you made your conclusion. So who would it be? Me or Izumi?" Sasori tested as he leaned over once more to kiss you but you pushed him back and said "No more, No less than friends, Sasori."

 He smirked as he got up from your bed and walked to the door. He stopped his tracks and looked back at you. "Oh, and by the way, there better not be anything going on between you and Itachi. He'll be a dead man anyway. Once when I'm done with your brother and sister, I'll be all yours" he warned as he close the door behind him. *Go €?©¢ yourself, Sasori. Itachi is taking the antidote. I hope* you thought.

After he left the door opened again this time you saw Deidara's head peeking out. "Hello (y/n), are you in here?" He called. You didn't give him an answer, just a ugly look on your face. He came into your room and closed the door behind him as he walked to your bed and sat down. "Look, I know you are mad at Izumi and I right now, but can you at least smile a little so that way I know you're okay?" he asked of you. 

"But I'm not okay" you mumbled. Deidara wanted to do anything to cheer you up but the truth is what can he do? "(Y/n) How about this, I will tell you what happened between the Uchiha and the Katsu Clan. Which had to do with why things are the way they are. Will that make you fell better?" He offered. You nodded as you layed your head on his lap. 

" Alright big brother Deidara shall tell you, the battle that strated it all. 

The Uchiha vs The Katsu