The unexpected proposal

After second period, you were on your way to the food court with your bag of chips, candy and drink as usual until Shisui catches up to you. "(Y/ n), can I talk to you?" he panted acting like he's been running hundred miles just to find you. "Sure, what's up?" You said. Shisui told you what happened with Itachi and why he hates Valentine's day, while you were going to the food court. "It's about Itachi, the reason he hates Valentine's day is because what happened last year" he began.

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««« Valentine's day last year.

"Back then, Itachi use to date Sakura who happens to be Sasuke's girlfriend today" Shisui spoke. 

The flash back began with Itachi and Sakura walking to the dance at the school. He was wearing a pleasant black tuxedo with his hair down and Sakura was wearing a lovely red dress with a white bow in the back. By the time they got everyone was having fun, dancing, eating food and kissing their date. At first the two were having fun like there was no tomorrow, "Oh, Itachi could you get me some punch, I am parched" Sakura asked. "Of course, my beautiful flower anything for you" Itachi nodded. 

"At the time Itachi was head over heels for Sakura, he would do anything for her, until he figured out the truth" Shisui continued.

While Itachi grabbed the punch he wanted a little while to look for Sakura, he found her dancing with, his younger brother, Sasuke. *Sasuke? I thought he said he wasn't coming? And why is he dancing with my woman?" Itachi thought, yet he can't assume anything right now. Maybe it was a misunderstanding? When Sasuke left Sakura Itachi came to her ignoring what he saw. "Here you are my dear" he said giving Sakura her drink. "Ah, much better now let's have some more fun" she chirped. 

The two stayed at the party hour almost two hours, and so far Itachi was sure that Sakura is betraying him behind his back. Itachi told Sakura that he's going to the bathroom and she approves. Giving him the time to spy on her to see if Sasuke would come back. He did. *Come to think of it, every time when I leave she calls Sasuke over* Itachi hypothesized. He saw that Sakura and Sasuke goes outside, and he follows the two. 

"Sasuke please Itachi means nothing to me, I love you!" Sakura pleaded. "Oh you do, do you?" Itachi growled behind Sakura. She turns around and finds that she is surrounded by the brothers. "What are you doing here, Itachi?" Sasuke snarled with rising anger. "Oh, I just saw my date,Sakura go outside with my brother who said that he wasn't going to be here. So I just wanted to make sure everything was fine" Itachi started, narrowing his eyes to the pink haired "date". 

"Sakura, is this true?" Sasuke growled unhappily, Sakura looked back and forth at the two, coming up with a lie to keep both uchiha. "Um......u-uh....well....y-you.. s-see" she stuttered. "I knew it, this is all your fault Itachi!" The younger uchiha barked "if only you wouldn't have gotten in the way this would have never happened!" Sasuke was willing to bring his sharingan out to show how mad he is. 

"No wait" Sakura urged. "Oh, this is my fault?" Itachi barked back, ignoring Sakura for a minute. "Sasuke, for someone who lacks hatred your awfully naive. That's why you will never have the same power as me." "Shut up!" Sasuke shouted " What power? First my family, then the clan and now my girlfriend! Your taking everything away from me!" "I would take your life if you want me too" Itachi cautioned. Sakura had to do something since really she knows it was her fault, she pulls on Itachi's arm to calm him down. "Itachi stop it" Sakura sobbed "I'm sorry I couldn't make up my mind, I thought I could have both but until I saw that it hurted you both, I sorry." " I don't care!" Itachi shouted. 

Sasuke calmed down and see that Itachi came to his sense. Sakura's tears stopped immediately after the shout. Madara, Obito and Shisui ran to the conflict outside. " What happened?" Madara concerned. "Nothing, don't worry about it. And Sasuke" Itachi began, "you can have Sakura, after all she did say that she loved you." He finished coldly. He walks home angrily leaving everyone with his fist balled up. "I'll go see him, Madara and Obito you stay with Sasuke" Shisui volunteered.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Back to the present.

"I have never seen Itachi so upset, not upset but angry" Shisui finished. "Never thought he could be that violent" you said. You got to the food court where everyone was. "I'll see you at the dance" waved Shisui as he went to sit with the Uchihas. You sat st the table where you always sit at, the far corner table away from the crowded area. "Well looks like you remember the call" a voice said which belonged to Sasori. He sat next to you with nothing to eat in his hands or mouth. "So what do you want?" You asked sarcastically. 

"Well you are coming to the dance right?"

"Yeah, everyone is asking that to eachother"

"I was wondering if you would like to be my date tonight?"

"What? You're serious right? Why me"

" I thought since you're the only girl I think about, I wouldn't kill me to ask you out"

" Like a date?"

"No, but just friends"

*That makes no sense* you thought. But what choice do you have? He'll be the only one with you anyway. And besides as a friend you don't want to go alone with your siblings, Izumi might bug you during the whole thing. But how would Deidara react? Well you didn't care. "Alright" you agreed. Sasori let out a snicker making you blush for some reason. "Then it's settled, see you there, my eternal beauty" he said before he got up and walked away. 

*Creepy, but how come I always blush when he calls me that* you thought "He likes me! Of course" you said to yourself "But do I like him? Maybe I do." "Hey (y/ n) come over here" Sasuke called. You got up and decided to hang out with you friends while there's still fifteen minutes left. Fifteen minutes was over and you walked to third period with Madara, Obito and Shisui.

Itachi walked to third period while the others were 5 yards front of him. A familiar voice came to his ears and turned his head "Hello, Itachi." It said. "What do you want Sasori?" Itachi asked. Sasori caught up with Itachi and walked side by side with him. "Oh, nothing I just want to ask you a very important question." He cleared. "Like what and it better be good" Itachi sassed.

"What do you think about (y/ n) ?" Sasori asked.

Itachi looked at him like that was a stupid question. He never liked Sasori for his stupid questions not only that but he thinks he's planning something that has to do with (y/ n). "Well let's see" Itachi began "She is fun, sweet, kind, has a really warm heart and cute. She is not what I expected, in fact she's the most beautiful girl I saw."

 Sasori balled up his fist tight and very tight at the last one. "Really, huh?" He hinted."Yeah, But you know we are very close I think of her as more than a friend, well I hoped someday" Itachi went on. But Itachi left the whole description of you out when he told you what happened. "Too bad that won't happen." Predicted Sasori.

 "What did you say?" Itachi growled. "Said it won't happen" Sasori repeated "cause she is already coming my way, you on the other hand you are not even close". Itachi throw his hand to Sasori's throat to the wall, activating his mangekyou sharingan.

 "You can go ahead and choke me but she will still be mine" Sasori laughed. "I knew it" Itachi snapped. He tightened his hand trying to suffocate the red head, but Sasori was still laughing with his cursed smile. "Ha ha ha you fool, did you actually think that she would be with you? You have to go through her older brother first. Ha ha" he laughed. 

"¥+©& you! What makes you have a better chance" Itachi barked. "Well at least I'm not an uchiha" Sasori mocked. "How dare you!". Itachi tightened his first even more but his throat was hard, so hard that he can't suffocate him. A sharp point came and attack Itachi. Itachi moved away quickly in order to not get hit, unfortunately he did. "And besides your life will ended in three days anyway" said Sasori as he lifted has shirt and exposed what he really was. The sharp point appeared to be connected to him and coated with what looks like poison.

 A bloody scar was exposed on Itachi left shoulder, he used his right hand to cover up." You're not human, you're a human puppet!" Itachi realized. "I am beauty that shall never die nor parish. I am neither dead nor am I alive" Sasori corrected. "And soon (y/ n ) shall be the exact same, then both of us shall live happily, you'll must likely be dead. Sasori pulls his shirt down and walks away leaving Itachi to bandage the scar.

"I must...tell...(y/ n).  Can't let this happen." Itachi noted to himself. Holding the wounded shoulder, Itachi walked himself to the nurse office, where blithe nurse bandage the wound.