We are the Uchihas!

You ran to your period class which would be History class. You came in on time and sat on the back row at the end. Your heart was beating at a medium fast pace, remembering who you just saw. *I remember him, it was a long time ago, I never thought I would see him again* you thought. A flashback came to your mind.

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««« 10 years ago

You were 6 years old at the time when you first met him. The Ninja Preparatory Academy was the school you went to for only one year. At the academy you had no friends cause everyone called you a freak or mostly a monster. They call you that because of the monster strength you had from head to toe. Not only that but there is a strange sign on you back that said Dare Mo. Dare Mo is Japanese for No one. You never knew what it meant.

 The academy nurse couldn't explain it and neither could your siblings. All you know is that you had it since birth. All the students would pick on you and never saw you as a human being. On evening you were at a little green hill nearby the academy, crying your heart out. "Mommy *sniffles* Daddy" you sobbed "I don't have any of that". 

"I don't either" unknown voice said. Your tears automatically stopped and turned to see who it was. Six year old Sasori looked at you with the type of eyes that say "I feel your pain". You stood up as he walked closer to you. "Who are you?" you asked. "My name is Sasori" he said "I know who you are, (y/n)". You looked at him amazed that he already knows your name. "You don't have parents? I only have my siblings" you said. "All I have is my grandma" he said. A smile came to you, excited that you made your first friend finally! 

"Hey, let's be friends since both of us are lonely" you cheerfully said. Obviously Sasori had no problem with that. He ran to you and gave you a hug as if he's saying yes. The both of you laughed and played with each other all day like there was no tomorrow. Your siblings didn't know Sasori and Sasori's grandma didn't know about you but you didn't care.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»back to the present

*Then he disappeared for some reason and I haven't saw him ever since* you finished your thought and soon realized that the teacher started the class when you were at you flashback. You saw the teacher's name on the board. "Mr.Onoki?" You whispered silently. "Okay class time to take attendance" Mr.Onoki said. While the teacher was taking role you notice a attractive male sitting next to you. He had black hair in a ponytail, a very handsome face but something was off. He looked at you with a friendly glance. You looked in eyes as he looked into yours. You saw that his eyes were red with a black design.

 *Oh carp! That's the sharingan! But wait that means that he is a Uchiha!* you thought. Uchihas are very powerful with their visual. But you also know that Deidara despise Uchihas. What would he think when one is sitting next to you in history class! You gulped as your hands started to shake a little and heart begins to pound. *What should I do?* you thought. "We know your brother, Deidara and your sister Izumi We've met them. They both don't like uchihas." He said with his eyes fixed on you. "But we would like to get to know you before we judge". "We?" You repeated. 

He pointed to a male who sat in front of you and another who sat at your right. Next thing you know all three of them looked at you. "This my younger brother Sasuke in the front and that's my cousin Shisui on the right" he informed. The two wave at you and you waved back. "Katsu, (y/n)" Mr.Onoki called, you raised your hand so the teacher could see ."Here" you said. The teacher checked you off and went to the next person. 

"(Y/n) huh? Well that's a pretty name" Shisui admitted. " Hey, Itachi I thought I saw Madara and Obito here" Sasuke claimed. "Obito is a junior and Madara is a senior so they are in different classes."Itachi responded. "And Izuna" Sasuke asked. "He's at a different school, I believe it's fifteen minutes away" Itachi said. You tried to calm yourself down by reading a book in your bag, but that didn't seem to do anything.

*There are more of them!* you thought. Which means Obito is in the same class as Izumi and Madara is in the same class as Deidara! "Itachi, Sasuke and Shisui Uchiha"Mr.Onoki called finishing up role."Here" all three answered. "Alright class let's talk about the Nine tailed beasts, who can tell me what is the tailed beast?" Mr.Onoki asked. A few students raised their hands but you weren't one of them. You know what a tailed beast is but you rather have someone else do it.

 "So (y/n) do you like Uchihas?" asked Sasuke.You didn't know how to answer the question but you don't dislike them like your siblings do. And besides you don't know what they are like, you never met one until now."Yes " you answered. 

Shisui looked at you with a surprise look on his face. "Well then that's good. See I told you she's different" Itachi told Sasuke."I have to admit she does like she is an uchiha just look at the eyes" Shisui said. The four of you had to shut down the conversation, because class is now in session.The class strated and it doesn't end until about an hour. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>An hour later>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

An hour passed and it's time to go to second period. Science. You walk to your next class with your new friends. "So where is our next class?" Shisui asked. "I think it is science so it should be at the opposite end of the hall" you answered. "Are you kidding that's a long way. Can't we just take a short cut?" Shisui offered. "Like what?" Sasuke asked. Shisui closed his eyes, like he was concentrating on something. One second he was standing there then he disappears into thin air. "Where did he go?" You squeaked. "Over here (y/n)" he called.

 By the time you looked at the end of the hall he was right there waving at you. "Well yeah, but not all of us are a body flicker like you Shisui" Itachi remined his cousin. "You really shouldn't use your abilities so foolishly!" You, Itachi and Sasuke speed walked to the classroom, while Shisui was waiting for you. 

When you got to Science you looked around at the amazing skeletons of multiple things. Human, tiger, shark, even a snake skeleton. The science classroom was way different than history. This time there are desk put together 5 each. Must mean we are working in groups. "Come on guys let's get in our group I call (y/n)" Itachi said. He pulled you by the arm to the group in the corner. Sasuke and Shisui followed.

"Well since we are all what? Sophomores? Why won't we hang out often?" Shisui suggested. "Oh please, why even bother?" Sasuke doubt "what if Deidara finds out? And I can't stand him." "Usually, when him and I fight, it'll take a long time before he lets me win." You blurted "so that's the only thing I can do." "Wait, you wait fights with siblings?" Itachi asked. "Yeah....well...sometimes. it depends if he feels like arguing for a long time." You answered. "Ha, just like you Itachi." Sasuke pointed. 

"That is nothing like me!" Itachi said hiding his face. "Are you blushing?" Shisui asked Itachi. "No, just that it's very cold in here." He lied. You couldn't help it but to giggle at them. Maybe you can make new friends at the school, and very good ones.