[20] Memories Fly

Instagram: lady_alright

Elsa's POV

~3 years ago~

"Get her out, NOW!" I felt myself get carried up by my bed as I was wheeled to somewhere particular. I opened my eyes and was blinded by the passing bright lights. I looked at my sides and saw my mom at the foot of the moving bed I'm in with tears in her eyes as she looks at me. I saw people with lab coats on my sides as they check and wheel me around on my bed. I try to say something but I choked on my own breaths.

Finally, after much scolding that I shouldn't talk from the people around me, I finally say, "W-Whe-Where a-m I?"

"Shh, I told you that you shouldn't speak honey," the doctor said as he ticked his fingers on a syrum with a not so long needle, "I'll need to inject you with this so you wouldn't feel much pain alright? Oh, you're also in the hospital, dear." He then injected it on my forearm making me hiss a bit.

"We'll need her to have an MRI test after-" the voice was gone as I slipped into peaceful darkness.

~2 years ago~

"Hey sweety, you know. I envy you so so much. You are the bravest girl I've ever seen and met. And it's an honor to be your mother." My mom sobbed as she tried giving me a comforting smile.