[17] Hans Isles

Instagram: lady_alright

WARNING!
Some scenes may be discomforting. But I assure you, your virgin minds will be alright since this scenes are just a tiny little bit dirty. It will be better if you read without skipping this important scenes so you could understand all the characters and the story plot.

Jack's POV

I watch as Elsa and Hiccup open the cafeteria doors and exit. As soon as they did, I snap back to Hans as he smirks at me.

Afraid that rumors would spread and reach Elsa making her hate me more, I lower my voice to a snarl, "What the fùck is your problem, Isles? What do you want from Elsa?!"

"Oh nothing really. Just having fun watching you chase Elsa around while she's around me. It's pretty impressive seeing you chase her and not care of all the rejection you're getting." He leans forward knowing I can't punch him anymore afraid that Elsa would reject me once more.

"Shut up. Stop trying to get in her pants! You know she'll never want you." I glare at him as he raises a brow.

"And you think she wants you? Who with the right mind would want you, Frost?"

"Many really." I smirk in triumph seeing him glare back at me.

"Whatever," He snaps, stands up, and stomps away but not before saying, "And oh yeah. FYI, I'm sure I'm pretty close to get in her pants. Soon, but not later."

I snap up bang my fists on the lonely table while glaring daggers at his retreating form. What does he mean?!

I myself stomp away through the other direction where Elsa and Hiccup exited.

I feel a strange feeling in my chest that something's about to happen and I'm going to be very oblivious about it.

Oh God...

./././././././.

Elsa's POV

As Hiccup and I clean up our scattered books and notes, I feel a presence behind me.

I look up and see Hans with a grin on his face.

"Hey." He greeted.

I glanced at Hiccup and see him suspiciously scan his appearance. He sees me staring and gives me a farewell hug.

"Be careful."

We separate and I see him give me a serious look telling me he wasn't joking. He stiffly nods at Hans and walk away.

"So, you coming? Classes are about to start." I snap back to Hans and nod with a fake smile.

"Come on." I say and walk in front of him. He catches up and walks beside me.

"So, um... Can I ask you something?" He asks.

"What?"

"Uh, just come meet me at the parking lot after school since we've got little time left."