[19] Elsa Protocol

Instagram: lady_alright

So, there was suppose to be a chapter before this explaining how the passing 23 days were for the characters, but since it got deleted due to difficulties in Wattpad. I had to publish this. I forgot what the details were in the supposedly previous chapter so it meant I couldn't write it back to life, so yeah. I hope you guys understand.

Jack's POV

"Ugh! I can't wait anymore!" I yell as I abruptly stand making my chair hit the floor with a big thud.

"Jack. Calm down." Anna says.

"How can I fùcking calm down when we all know Elsa's getting raped this fùcking moment!!" I exit the police waiting room and exit the front door.

"Jack! Wait up!" Tadashi and Hiccup exclaims after me.

"Leave me alone!!" I yell at them and jog up to my car. They caught up to me and Hiccup got in the passenger's seat while Tadashi got in the back seat.

"Jack. It's alright. Let's just do the search ourselves, okay?" Tadashi tells me.

"Why the fùck would those bastards stop their fùcking search parties?! I know it has been two months now that Elsa's been missing, but why on earth would they fùcking stop?!" I hit the steering wheel with my fist in frustration, "Hiccup, what did they say again?"

"They fùcking said that maybe Elsa went to an unexpected vacation. Those fùcking bastards are just too fùcking stupid and lazy, I tell you!!" He yells.

"Guys, calm down. Let's go get some snacks for Anna and Kristoff. Come on." Tadashi suggests.

We both agree and I drive out of the parking lot and search for a nearby 7/11.

***

As we're about to enter the 7/11 parking lot. Tadashi yells at me to stop which I abruptly did hiding us behind a bush.

"What the fùck Tadashi?!" Hiccup yells at him.

"No! No! Look! It's Hans' truck!" He points at a black truck that's parked in front of the 7/11 store.

"You sure?" I ask.

"Yes! Yes! That a**hole is too stupid to change his car's plate number!" He exclaims excitedly.

"Then what're we waiting for? Let's go get that bìtch!" I say about to exit with Tadashi but Hiccup yells at us to stop.

"Why?! He's just right there! Come on!" Tadashi growls at him.

"No! Let's just follow him to the place where he keeps Elsa in. You want Elsa back or not?" He plans making us both close our doors agreeing to the plan.

***

"Hey! Hey! Look! He's coming out of the store!" Hiccup shakes me from my nap.

I sit up and see Hans place all the things he bought at the back seat. He slams the door shut and enter the driver's seat. We see him drive out the store's parking lot and enter the highway. We drive out behind the bush and we follow him from 2 cars behind.

"Elsa. We're coming." I mutter too focused on Hans' moving truck.

He takes a sharp turn to the right and we follow him after the 2 cars went the other direction. We're behind him in a safe distance. He takes another sharp turn to the left and we follow seconds after.

"Wait. This road leads to the secluded part of the city." Tadashi points out looking at the surroundings.

"You sure?" Hiccup asks.