[5] Bitch Fit

Jack's POV

BzzztttBzzzzttt....

My phone vibrated meaning I had a message, I checked at whose name it was, and to my surprise, it was Tadashi. It read:

Hey asshole!!!
Stop butting in my business!! Especially if it's about me and Elsa! Stop stalking her you yeti freak! You better watch where you're going with that dick of yours! Next time you interrupt, you probably won't be able to produce babies no more.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Yeti freak? Seriously? That's the best he could've done? What a child.

I don't know why, but I touched my bottom lip and remembered my amazing experience last night.

She kissed me.

More like a peck but still, we hugged and kissed. I really really wanted to hug her tighter and kiss her passionately. A squeal accidentally escaped my mouth, oh shit, gay life. But meh, I ain't gay just to assure you.

I chuckled a bit and jumped out of bed and went to the shower to rinse myself off clean.

As soon as I finished bathing in happiness, I went to my closet and took out my grey plain shirt and my black ripped jeans paired with some black converse and some underwear of course, and wore them on.

As soon as I finished changing, I quickly head downstairs instantly getting warm greetings from my mom and my sister Emma.

"I'll just grab a cookie and go to school if that's alright with you mom." I told my mom and snatched a cookie from the cookie jar and gave my mom and Emma a quick peck on their cheeks.

"It's alright hon, just go and live your life to the fullest-" My mom replied offering me once more a warm smile, "How about you Emma? What will you ride to school?" My mom turned and asked a busy with her phone Emma.

"I'll just text Melody if I could carpool with her and Toby for a week." She replied and continued eating her Lucky Charms with her face attached to the smartphone. Damn, Ma'am Ariel and Coach Eric sure know how to spoil their child with cars and gadgets even though their still in their freshman years.

I kissed both their foreheads with Emma whining about her not being a baby anymore and bid goodbye to them whilst jogging up to our garage and drove out in my car. I drove away to school with a contagious grin stucked to my face.

Couple minutes later, I was stuck in a traffic jam.

"Damn it!" I roared banging my head on the steering wheel. I sighed and leaned back on my leather seat.