[6] Hospitals

Jack's POV

"Elsa!!!" I screamed and quickly went to her and knelt down to get a better view of her.

I felt her her pulse quicken as I placed two fingers on her jaw.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself as I carried her bridal style.

I quickly went to my car and placed her at the passenger's seat and buckled her up, then I hurried to the driver's seat and quickly drove to a nearby hospital while panting in worry.

* * *

"NURSE!!" I yelled carrying Elsa in my arms bridal style once again -in sweat- roaming around to find a freaking nurse.

"Let me have her sir." A male nurse approached and took Elsa out of my grasp then went to the emergency room.

Was I supposed to feel jealous? No. Why? Because this book isn't one of those where the guy begins growling or snarling when a male tries taking their girl out of their grasp when she's injured and needs medical attention immediately and this guy happens to be the only one who can provide that asap. Put two and two together and you'll understand. And plus, Elsa has cancer and if I were being possessive of someone who isn't even mine -yet- it would cause more delay and more problems for Elsa.

I exhaled trying to catch my breath as I fill up some papers one of the female nurse gave me concerning me.

Wait, there are female nurses? Okay, maybe I do feel a tad jealous now.

* * *

It has been long since I've heard a report of Elsa's current status, all that was given to me was me seeing a bunch of doctors and nurses going in and out from the emergency room making my worries go beyond the Pacific Ocean.

"Mr. Frost?" A nurse immediately entered the waiting area and scanned her eyes around the room

"Y-Yes?" I stuttered and stood up to get her attention.

"You can see your girlfriend now since your the only one related to her in this very moment." She said and gestured me to go in Elsa's room which she was transferred to. I gave a nod for a response and she went away to attend another patient.

I went in and saw her on a hospital bed while watching TV which was in front of her, as soon as she saw me, she immediately turned the TV off and said, "Uh, hey? Um, what are you doing here?" She looked at me in question. I sighed and approached her.

I took a chair nearby, and placed it next to her bed and then sat.

"I brought you here, Snowflake." I began, she sighed then gave a small smile.

"I told you not to call me that jerk." She replied playfully making me smirk.

I took her hand and held it warmly near my cheeks not wanting to let go. She let out a sigh then leaned back on her bed turning the TV back on not making me loose my grip on her soft and smooth palms.

I was in that scene for a couple of minutes, but I then remembered about my unfinished game on my phone. I shook my grasp away from her palms then took out my phone and began playing again.

She then looked at me and then giggled making me glance at her for a moment.

She then played with my hair then caressed my cheek, I held her hand again with my other hand then leaned my cheeks against it.

After a moment of silence -only the special effects of the movie Elsa's watching can be heard later- she then frowned making me pause my game then looked at her worriedly.