[12] Intimidate

Jack's POV

They were a bit in shock by my surprise entry and were still silent not until the guy Tadashi was talking began chuckling.

"Why'd you wanna know anything about my girlfriend, Frost?" The guy asked.

I smirked and replied, "It's rude not to introduce yourself first you know. But, it is an honor to know that I am that popular to be very well know by this school that even you know my last name."

"Whatever. Oh, and it's Hans, Hans Isles, idiot." He gritted his teeth as he spoke.

"You already know who I am, so I don't think I would need to introduce myself now, do I?" I raised a brow in amusement at his actions.

"Shut up, now let's get back to the topic; why'd you wanna know anything about my girlfriend, Frost?"

"Okay, first and for most, she, Elsa Winters, is not you girlfriend for sure. And second, I wanna know everything you dickheads said about her." I glared at the pests in front of me.

I looked at Tadashi and saw how he started squirming and tried looking anywhere but me.

I'll talk to him after I'm done with this imbecile.

I looked back at Hans and saw him smirking at me trying to hide his fear.

"Well, we dickheads, were just about to take Elsie out. And by take her out, we mean take her out." Hans said each words with lust in his eyes.

"You are the most stupid manwhore I've ever came across. You just fucking admitted that you're a dickhead! Anyway, you better not lay a hand on her. If at least one hair is taken out of her head. I'll make sure you won't wake up for another day again." I snarled at them.

"Why so protective over her all of a sudden? Weren't you the one who bullied her so much, she fainted? You like her transformation, don't you? Well.." He trailed off, "... Once we take her out, we could always take turns taking her in. First you, then Tadashi here, then me. Save the best for last right."

With that said, I was immedietly in front of him -growling- in a flash.

"I dare you, pest. I dare you to lay a hand on her. I dare you to take her. And when you do, you better know that you'll never take any girls once I'm done cutting off your balls, are we clear?!!" I threatened.

"Y-you don't scare me, F-Frost." He stuttered trying to hide his fear from me with a fidgeting smirk.

"I suppose you want it better done now than later?" I asked glaring at him and immedietly grabbing his collar raising him up in the air.

"Okay! Okay! Okay! I won't! I won't! I promise! Please, just don't hurt me!" He pleaded.

How pathetic.

I shoved him away and looked at Tadashi who has his eyes wide with fear.

"You." I pointed at him.

He jumped a bit at my choice of tone but I couldn't care less.

"W-what about me?" He stuttered backing away slowly in fear of what may occur.

I took a couple of intimidating steps forward every time he takes a step back as I snarled, "Don't act stupid with me Hamada, you clearly know what I'm talking about, now spit!"