[13] Shimme-Shimmes

Elsa's POV

I cried.

"Woah! Snowflake, are you okay?! What's wrong?!" Jack asked in shock.

I couldn't get myself to answer so I just continued crying.

He came close to me and hugged me tight while soothing me with 'it's okays'.

"Shh...It's alright. You shouldn't cry Snowflake." He murmured.

Soon after, my cries turned into little sobs and sniffs.

When he sensed I've sobered up a little, he lifted my chin and searched for my eyes.

"I-I told you....not to c-call....me that." I said in between sobs as I wiped my remaining tears with the back of my palm.

He just chuckled and asked, "Sorry. But seriously, what's the matter, Els? Why are you crying?"

I kept thinking why am I crying, my plan was supposedly to kick his dick and walk away without any concern for him.

I gave up and groaned, "Grahh!! I don't know why I'm crying!!"

"Seriously?"

"Seriously!! I was suppose to kick your shimme-shimme and walk away with my head held up high! But, nooo, my tears had other plans in mind!" I ruffled my hair frustratingly angry.

He laughed lightly and asked, "My shimme-shimme? Interesting name."

"Don't judge." I crossed my arms with a huff and looked away.

"Sorry, but I do wanna ask you a question." He said.

I just rose a brow whilst shrugging and gave a small nod in response.

"Why shimme-shimme?" He asked.

"Is that all you heard?!!" I yelled making him flinch, "God! You're impossible! And to answer your question, I named it shimme-shimme because I'm too innocent!!"

He scoffed and murmured, "Sure, you are."

I rose a brow and asked, "What's that suppose to mean?!"

He rose a brow back and replied, "I'll just explain it to you in the most understandable way ever: the parking lot incident."

"Huh? What's me fainting in the parking lot got to do with me not being innocent?"

"Um, minutes before that."

"What did us being in the car arguing with each other make me not innocent?"

"Grah! Now you're being impossible!" He grabbed his hair and tugged on it in pure frustration.

"Then explain it in the most understandable way ever!"

"The finger! Ring any bells?"

Then it hit me faster than a bullet train, I gave him the blue bird.

"W-Well..." I stuttered. My fingers began fidgeting on its own and I bit my lip trying to find an easier way to explain it all.

"Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong! The bells are ringing!" He sang.

"Shut up! It wasn't my idea of getting called a stupid bitch!!"

"Di- I'm sorry Els. I didn't mean it." He stopped teasing and lowered his head in shame.

"Yeah, whatever." I said and snatched his phone from his back pocket.