[16] Trust

Instagram: lady_alright

Elsa's POV

"You bet I did."

I turned and shrieked when I came face to face with a red face monster, "Jack?!"

"Surprised much? Well, you should've known better than to hang out with this doùch!"

I kept closing and opening my mouth trying to find words and phrases as Jack continues to yell at my face. I then repeatedly blinked my eyes when I felt Hans' arms around my shoulder, protectively.

"Enough and back off dude. I've had it with your non-stop nagging about don't touch Elsa this, don't touch Elsa that! And you should know more than to yell at her face! You're not the king of her life so stop bickering with other guys especially me about not touching her! What if one of us is the one for her? Huh? What if your crushing all her hopes of finding true love because you're too much of a pùssy and a mega a**hole to let other guys get a chance to know her? You're no better than all those stalker freaks!" I tugged Hans' jacket signaling him to stop or else Jack would burst and erase him from the face of the earth.

"Ha! This is funny! Last time I checked you were the one obsessing about taking her! You even blackmailed an innocent student just so you could take her! You're no better than an a**hole than I am, Isles!" Jack yelled at his face.

"I'm innocent?" I heard Tadashi mutter from the back which made me roll my eyes.

"Stop it!" Were the first words I finally caught, "Stop it both of you! You know, I was finally having the best time of my life! I finally got out with a group of friends for the first time ever! And it was going very smoothly, but you, Frost, had to ruin it all by showing your horrible smug troll face! You accuse and hurt other people of the small things they do to me even though those small thing are sometimes what makes me happy! I've gotta hand it to you Frost, you are the most sadistic bastard I've ever came to know! You enjoy seeing people in pain, you enjoy making my life misreble, you enjoy seeing me get a little taste of Hell, you enjoy ruining other peoples lives, and you mostly enjoy fighting! You don't talk before you do it! You don't think mostly! And I hate you because of it! Hans was just here asking if he could go with us and enjoy the night. And we did! All of us did enjoy our time! The time being with each other, the time where we had fun, and the time where you weren't in! I was happy! I felt alive! But nooo, you come in and yell at my face for enjoying my time!" I took a deep breath and snarled, "And. I. Despise. You."

I took in deep breaths after my bìtch fit as I glared at him my eyes filled with hatred. I felt gross lips on my forehead and someone hugging me, I looked up and saw Hans smiling at me with sympathy, "Someone had to tell him what you felt, Elsie. He had to know his place."

Before I could reply back, Hans and I were, out of nowhere, pushed. I looked up and saw Jack taking in deep breaths as he used all his strength to push us down and slap me on the cheek, very hard if I must say. I felt my eyes widen and water fill us I clutch my cheek, it stings very bad. When I felt something wet and warm against my hand, I saw that I had blood on my cheek where Jack slapped me.

"Don't worry, I thought about it before I did it." Jack explained and stomped away.

"Oh my gosh, Elsa! Your cheek! It has a claw mark!" Honey exclaimed shoving a tiny mirror in my palms. I used it to check on my cheek, and sure enough, there was a one not-so-long bleeding slice on my swolen cheeks.

"I can't believe he'd do that." Tadashi exasperates.

"I know." Hans replied with wide eyes as he stared at my cheek.