[11] Hamada

Jack's POV

Waking up with a major and painful sore throat, isn't the best good morning greeting; may I remind you.

"Bleeeeehhh!! Whhaaaterrr... Dhhhaaaamnn iiiiiittt!!! I feeeel soooooo dryyyyy!!!" I panted. Okay, maybe I was playing around a tinsy little bit.

I jumped out of my bed and ran downstairs quickly so I could drink some refreshing, cold water.

I opened the fridge and saw some Oj. So, I snatched it away and snapped the lid open and chugged it down.

"GRHHAAAAAA!!! TOOOOO SOOOUUURR!!" I shrieked.

I snatched a half full water bottle and chugged it down. As I finished, I sighed in pleasure as my throat becomes refreshen-ized.

"Now I know water is the god of all liquid." I stated idiotically.

I checked the time in the kitchen clock and saw it was past 9 am.

I must've slept in.

I realized it was Friday and it was a school day. I decided I'm going to skip classes today since I wanted to hang with Elsa for the whole afternoon and tell her I really do care and love her, and since I'm already late anyways.

So I went back upstairs and happily took a bath and hygiene.

After that, I changed into some sea-blue V-neck shirt and some brown skinny jeans paired with a pair of Vans, and my signature accessory; my silver dog tags.

As I went inside my car and drive out of our garage; I realized mom didn't wake me up today.

Meh.

I shrugged it off and continued driving.

* * *

Arriving at the hospital, I pushed open the double glass doors of the hospital entrance whistling.

I already forgot about my sadness the other day, my sorrow, my pain, especially my burden. It's like, when I woke up, I felt lighter than ever -excluding the sore throat- in my entire life.

I walked up to Elsa's room and saw that the door was already open, I shrugged and proceeded.

As I enter, I saw that it was empty, no doctors checking her monitor, monitors are even off, the sheets are being replaced by the cleaning nurses, and... No Elsa.

"Elsa?!" I searched through the room.

"Um, sir. Do you need of any assistance?" The cleaning nurse asked.

"Yeah, absolutely. Um, where's the patient here? Why is this room empty?" I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir, but I do not hold any of that information, I was hoping you'd ask if anything was left here, so I could be of assistance. But, if you do wish to know, please proceed to the information desk." She said and gestured me outside.

That was pointless of her, I jogged to the information desk and immediately asked, "Um, excuse me. Was Elsa Winters transfered? Because I did not see her on her previous room; 304? Is she dead? Did she die?! SHE DIED OVERNIGHT?!"

"Chill. What do you mean transfered? And she didn't die. Elsa Winters right? She checked-out the other day already." The nurse stated.

"What?!! O-Okay, THANKS!!" I exclaimed running away.