[2] Attitude

Jack's POV

~3 years later~

It's been years now since I've heard about Elsa having cancer. Yeah, you heard me, she got cancer, breast cancer, I heard about it when I asked the nurse what happened to her.

Others say that she has already recovered and she'd be back to school today, so I kind of feel less guilty now.

Today's the start of our 9th grade year. Also our 9th year of hell... So yeah, wish us luck.

I went to my locker and got my books. And just when I was about to close it, a beautiful platinum blonde girl passes by, and how her fragrance tickled my nostrils was awesome. I could sniff it all day. She made me freeze in front of my locker not able to move a muscle.

God was she beautiful.

When I was about to try and talk to her, a lot of guys were already surrounding her, wow, first day of school and she already got suitors.

I knew they didn't have a chance being with her unlike me.

"Move losers!" I exclaimed as I was squeezing myself in the crowd of suitors to be in front of her.

"Hello beautiful lady-" I smirked at her, "-you want a tour around the school?" I then crossed my arms in a way that would make me look cool, I hope.

"You sure? 'Cuz I, for sure, don't go out with IDIOTS like you... Jack." She replied glaring at me.

How the hell did she know my name... unless

"Elsa?" I asked with a confused look which I knew made me look like a total idiot.

"What? Wait, did you not recognize me at all?" She asked giving me a glare, which sent shivers down my spine.

"Depends on if you're really her." I smirked.

"So you're implying that I was ugly? What a confidence builder asshole." She said rolling her eyes.

"Oh my god! Elsa! You've changed not a bit but a lot!!" I exclaimed as I held my chin on my fingers checking her out while biting my lip.

"You wanna hang out with cool dudes and by that I mean me, today?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Sorry, but-" She got cut off by one of the football players slash suitor.

"I heard you like chocolate Elsa." He smiled making Elsa's eyes widen in happiness.

"Of co-" I quickly cut hear off.

"Please get away dude, you stink! And I mean literally!" I exclaimed chuckling.

His eyes downcasted with a frown in embarrassment.

"Jack! Stop being such a dick! Get that thought in your mind if you have one!" Elsa yelled so loud making other students look at us.

"Fine! I don't hive a fuck!" I yelled back childishly, "But I'm still going to wait for you to accept me!!" I continued with a smirk and went to my scheduled class.

What did you expect? Me say I hate her and leave it that? What if she just agrees with that? Nu-uh dude nu-uh.

I will have her. Maybe.

My scheduled class was P.E.

When I arrived at our gym, I saw Elsa talking to a guy who has shaggy brown hair and brown-ish eyes, I think his name was Hiccup?

"Okay, group yourselves into three NOW!!" Coach Eric yelled at us making a lot of us groan. Elsa and that Hiccup guy teamed up, but I saw they needed one more so you know, insert the heavenly grin.