[10] Sister Goals

Elsa's POV

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Was all I heard before I saw the light and some people hovering above me.

I gasped loudly inhaling a lot of air into my lungs, as if I have just came up onto the surface for air after staying under water for too long.

"She's awake!!"

"Put the mask on her ASAP!!!"

"Breath baby girl, breath."

"Get water, now! She's dehydrated!!"

"Steady her!! Steady her!"

I heard unfamiliar voices and felt movement on or near my bed.

One of them opened my eyes wide and flashed it with a flashlight, while some talked to me and tried calming me down since I'm still hyperventilating very badly.

"W-where am I?" My raspy voice questioned. I then realized I needed water right now so I signaled them by pointing at my throat and mouth. One or four of them got the message and quickly went away and quickly came back with a glass of water in hand.

I gladly accepted it and chug the liquid down my sore and dry throat.

"Why didn't you give water sooner?"

"Who did I command for water when I was busy checking her heart beat?"

"Nevermind that dumbasses, just make sure her pulse is alright and steady, and her breathing is even, and that she's hydrated from all the days she didn't eat or drink any of the food and drinks we wanted her to have."

I chuckled at some of the unknown figures replies and a lot of them heaved a sigh of relief and some just went out shaking their heads with smiles plastered on their faces when they heard me chuckle.

I coughed a bit and asked, "Where am I?"

"You're in a hospital child. I'm your doctor, Doctor Hatter Wonder, my wife is the nurse who assisted your boyfriend, Nurse Alice Wonder." A frizzy red-orange haired guy replied to my question. He had pale skin and has a pair of golden-yellow eyes, he was also wearing a lab coat with a magician hat. Weird.

He placed the back of his left hand on the crook of my neck and I was sure that he tried testing my body temperature.

"All seems fine, just, whenever you feel anything just sit down and let someone help you, okay?" He asked. I nodded in response and then l realized something.

"How long have I been out?"

"Well, just a couple of hours, which is amazing by the way. We were expecting about three or four weeks, but, here you are, awake and no brain damage. And guess what dear, we discovered the most amazing thing about you." Dr. Hatter said with enthusiasm stitched in his voice. Well, he already sounded enthusiastic as soon as he spoke the first time so it isn't really that different.

"What?" Is it something bad? But, he said something amazing, of course it's not bad. But, maybe for them bad is good and good is bad? What kind of hospital would that be?!! Who in the wor-

"Your breast cancer is stabilized." Were the five words that got me doubting my idiotic thoughts.

"W-what? How? Oh My Gosh!! That's amazing doc!! Are you serious?! I-is it gone? I-I can-"

"Woah, dear, woah. We don't want you putting your hopes that high, we said it's stabilize, not it's gone and your one of the people who kicked cancers butt. It's just stable, meaning it's not yet gone. And this also means you can go back to school." He said which made me frown a bit but smile again since I can go back to school.