[15] Couples

Instagram: lady_alright

Elsa's POV

2 weeks later...

"15 more minutes 'till showtime, people!!" Miss Ariel yelled as she went back to check if everything is set for our performance.

I closed my eyes as the make-up artist applied powder on both my cheeks.

"Okay, everything looks fine. Now go change into your costume! Chop! Chop! Hurry!" Miss Ariel exclaimed at me while pushing me inside the dressing room then shoving the Wendy dress onto my arms.

I immediately began changing and then soon stepped out of the dressing room while trying to smooth out some of the wrinkles on my dress.

As I prepared to enter the stage, I closed my eyes and inhaled and then exhaled trying my best to ease my nerves.

I opened my eyes and then smirked, "Showtime."

***

We all took a bow and soon the red drapes of the stage hid us from the clapping audience.

"Well!! That went great -except the part when Tadashi accidentally twirled around the rope like a retarded ballerina- but it still went great!" Miss Ariel clapped for us and then we dispersed to change out of our costumes.

I glanced at the nearby restroom where Tadashi got out but from the looks of it, he felt nauseous once more so he had to go back in to vomit.

I made a face out of pure horror to what I saw but soon got changed into my casual clothes.

As I pass the restroom, I heard Tadashi still vomiting so I punded a goodbye while exclaiming, "I'll go ahead first Tadashi, and you just, continue on whatever your throwing out."

I heard him reply a playful 'fùck you' towards me which I just chuckled at.

***

As I push open the school's big double door, I was greeted with a whistle.

I turned around and sighed, "Gosh! Stop following me!"

"Is it a crime to tell a very gorgeous actress that I enjoyed the play? You should know more, Missy" Jack scolded at me while playfully frowning.

"Whatever." I snapped and began walking away.

"Well, I didn't entirely enjoy the play, though."

"And why is that?"

"What? Seriously? Why on earth would you ask why? Didn't you see for yourself what happened on stage awhile ago? I mean, what kind of Peter Pan twirls around like a retarded ballerina?" He gave me a pointed look as he explained.

I smiled a bit and replied, "Well, for your information, mister. That, what you saw awhile ago, wasn't even a ballerina dance. It was more like a twilr-till-you-hurl kind of dance, 'ya know." I overtook Jack as he stared at me as if I had a third eye but soon bursted to fits of laughter while clutching his stomach and forehead.

"Ahahahaha... that... hahaha... is why... haaa... I love you." Jack blurted out while laughing but immediately stopped when he realized what he just said. Even I froze from walking when I heard what came out of his mouth, I then turned half-way towards him with gigantic saucer eyes.

"I-I... It's not... I'm sorry." He began as he covered his face with his palms in pure embarrassment, "I-I didn't mean on saying that... I mean, I'm not even s-sure I love you, yet." He snapped his eyes at me with a flushed face as he stared, "Wait, that came out wrong... I mean, m-my like for you is not an obsessed stalker kind but... Wait, why are we on this subject? B-But anyway... God I hate myself... I-It's not like I'm stalking you or anything... I mean like, pssh, I'm not even stalking you on Twitter or anything, it's also not like I'm on your Twitter account 24/7 or anything... I mean, I'm not even like, waiting 'till you tweet about something then like it immediately at the exact second it's posted. Like your tweet last night for example, you know the 'Tomorrow's finally the day we perform on stage for our play!' Hashtag this hashtag that, no way. Nada. I'm not doing that... Ever... Haha... It's also not like I'm on your Instagram account everyday, I'm also not that creepy, weird -but handsome-, guy that liked all and I mean all of your posts on Instagram that goes by the name 'Frosty'... I'm also not the dudes who also goes by name 'Frosty' and are always on your account on Tumbler, Snapchat, We Heart It, Musically, Facebook, and all the other social medias your in... I mean like... Pssh, stalker! Stalker alert! Whoooot!!... Haha... You get what I'm trying to say, right?" He looks at me expectantly as he finishes his talking nonsense.