Chapter 3

NIKKI's (P.O.V)

I had been practicing for two hours in the training room with Lexi when I felt someone's eyes on me and it wasn't Lexi. She was in front of me.

I turned around and at the same time I let my guard slip and felt Lexi's foot connect with the left side of my ribs. I fell to the floor. "Oh no! Nikki I'm so sorry. Its all your fault Blake!"

Oh great the person I had sense just had to be Blake. You know how you have that one annoying guy who hits on you and no matter how many times you tell him to f#!$ off he follows you like a lost puppy. Well that's Blake for you. He's so full of himself just because his family comes from a long line of hunters. My family just happens to be better. Anyways he has this idea that we're meant to be. I don't know what's wrong with him. He must have gotten dropped when he was little. That would explain everything.

"Nikki!"

"Ah! Don't scream in my ear."

 "Oh my did....di..did I really hit you that hard. I'm soo sorry. You were out of it and I..I.. I'm so sorry."

 "Lexi stop rambling on, I'm fine ok." I said while standing up. I must have spaced out for a bit.

I finally turned to Blake and I slapped him. "Well I'll leave you two alone," said Lexi. She walked fast, out of the room.

 "A 'Hi Blake how you doing?' would of been fine. You didn't have to slap me."

"Oh yes I did. The slap was from the last time I saw you. You snuck into my room and kissed me while I was sleeping. I spent hours trying to get rid of your Blakeness from my mouth. I don't like you Blake."

Just because of him I had to cast a spell telling me when he's around me or near me. That's why I got distracted. "Nikki you really need to stop playing, I know you want me."

"Blake, we went out on one date. One freaking horrible date!"

Literally it was horrible. He made me go shopping with him, he wanted me to pay for his clothes. I ditched. Than later on he found me and took me to the movies. He ruined the movie. I love action movies. He kept saying how it was physically impossible for normal human's to do that. It was just a freaking movie, not real life. He talked all through the movie. Oh did I mention he also wanted me to pay for everything.

Anyways back to my conversation with Blake. "But I had a great time.

" I rolled my eyes. "Only because you were the one being treated like a spoiled b$@#!." I mumbled under my breath.

 "What," said Blake.

"Nothing, I have to go get ready for my next assignment." I ran out of there as fast as I could.

I walked upstairs and knocked on Lexi's door. "Come in." I opened the door and saw Lexi picking out clothes and gear. I guess our uncle gave her the assignment while I was busy with Blake.

 "Where's our next assignment."

 "We have to go scope out a club downtown." I was about to turn around and leave when Lexi started talking again. "Oh and Nikki try not to draw any attention."

"Ok" I said, I didn't want to argue with Lexi.

"I mean it"

 "I know." I left to go to my room.

Honestly, though I only got into a couple of fights with the human's. I don't use magic on them. I fight fair since they're weak but yes my sister and I are stronger than them physically. But last time I broke a girl's hand because she decided to spill a drink on me just because her ex had danced with my sister. She thought it had been me. That b#$@$ realized her mistake too late.

I changed into my leather jacket and combat boots. I got my weapons ready and hid them under my clothes. I got my shades and met Lexi outside. I felt like a bad@$$ tonight so I got on my black motorcycle. Lexi had mentally contacted me while I was getting ready and told me the adress and name of the club.

Vampires really love to hang out at clubs. Maybe because all the humans, dumb humans I might add, not all of them, get drunk and out of it. Than the vampires follow them and drink their blood. There are some vampires that just break into houses. You have to be careful not to look into their eyes because they will put hypnotize you. Then you have the crazy vampires who suck the humans dry until their dead.

After driving for twenty minutes. I got off of my motorcycle and Lexi got out of her vehicle. The club had a line that disappeared around the corner and it was a loong and I mean loooong line. I gave Lexi a look, she immediately knew what to do. She cast a spell on the bouncer as we walked to the front of the line. "Can you please let my sister and I in, it would mean the world to us," said Lexi. She has cast a spell so he would do everything she asked him to. So of course the dumb@$$ was going to let us in.

He let us right on in. He even opened the door for us, I didn't even have to use my fake I.D. We heard people shouting as the door closed. There were some pissed off people. Oh well they suck it up and shut up. Now our assignment begins.

**************************************************

I'm at the doctors and I had time to type all of this. Its taking FOREVER.