Chapter 2

Lexi P.O.V

"Dang it I have English again." I think while walking down a maze of prison halls or, what the grownups like to call it, school hallway. At least it's only for a school year, and then we're moving again.

Let me back up a second up a second and introduce myself. My name is Lexi and I have a twin named Nikki. We live with our dad's brother, uncle John, and we are witches who hunt vampires or witch vampire hunters. Our uncle is the leader of the coven. Together Nikki and I are an unstoppable force. Anyways back to school we go

Walking into English class I immediately sit in the back before the teacher makes me introduce myself to the class. I mean what's the point in making the new kid introduce themselves, if people want to get to know me they will ask me themselves.

*************************************************************************************

Finally the final bell rings and I shoot out of my seat and get to my car as soon as possible. Nikki always tries to beat me home. You are probably still wondering about the witch vampire hunter thing.

A few months after we were born my parents died while trying to save us from a vampire ambush. We got raised by our uncle John after our parent's death. We have no other siblings but we consider everyone in our coven family. Since one day Nikki and I will become leaders we have to move around a lot. I try not to get attached to people but I still have friends and I've had a couple of boyfriends over time. My sister is everything I really need.

*************************************************************************************

"Uncle John, I'm home!" I scream as soon as I walk in the door.

"I'm in the kitchen honey." He replies using the nickname we came up with to let us know that there was a 'normal' or human in the house. Popping into the kitchen I see a woman slightly shorter then my 5'7" standing next to my uncle. Her blonde hair is pin straight and has very light makeup on.

"Hi I'm Lexi." I state while shaking her hand.

"Hi I'm your neighbor Hannah."

"Well I'm going up to my room now so you two can discuss anything adulty."

"Don't forget to do your homework." Uncle John calls after me.

"I'm home!" I hear Nikki yell, and the whole process starts again.

a/n Uncle Jonh on the side