PROLOGUE

Darkness envelopes the whole Xechateus, as the whole realm turned into real chaos. But every darkness has a pitch of light in it, that their only savior can light it.

Burning vengeance. The bittersweet taste of revenge. Emerging from the burned ashes of utopia. Regret blinds you, as the vengeance finds you.

She's the pitch of light that everyone hopes. She's their savior, she's the only hope. But how could she save them when she couldn't even save herself from her own darkness slowly engulfing her being?

Peculiar flowers will bloom in the rich soil of the land, as her blood ran at the crystal clear ocean. Fire will heal the broken, as the soft wind's whisper touches people's ears. Warming the heart of the vicious and opening their eyes from the advancing conflict towards them.

Will the darkness finally overpowers the light?

⋘ ─────────── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ─────────── ⋙

Hikari's Note:
This is a TagLish story, siguro karamihan lang ay English dahil nagpapractice akong palawakin ang vocabulary ko. DARK FANTASY THEME. Ang bida rin dito ay ang mga Demons para maiba naman sa mga nababasa nyo.

STRICTLY NOT AFFILIATED WITH RELIGION, okay? This is for fiction only.

I'll be putting some references per chapter to widen your imaginations. Please make sure to look at them before you read them~

Ps: Special thanks to my Wattpad BFF, Geksxx (ew?) for helping me grow. Everything won't be possible without her help! xoxo 🤍

Cute ang author nyo. Thank you!