BEYOND THE FORSAKEN EXPANSE

THIRD PERSON POV

The bluish-white sky cries with solid tears of translucent, and clouds blew its frigid breath from the North. Lands were covered by thick beds of snow, as the surface water became a solid block of ice that hidden the monsters beneath, no one knows nor sees what's the real face of those monsters waiting in the frosty water below.

But it was their plan right from the start.

The last person with Precognition spilled it all, that in year 4067, a Nephilion who can destroy the world would be born under the hands of the strongest Midnight Children— the demons and will rule the world beyond. A Nephilion who was born from a forbidden relation of both powerful clans— the mortal enemies: Angels, and Demons.

The first Nephilion emerges from the darkness that the people of light fear that it might destroy the world.

The Nephilion is everything. The vast power it holds could either destroy or create a new world.

And those creatures who fear their kind to be overpowered by something, indeed, it's a threat that they would either kill or put their hands on this mighty weapon.

It's for their Perfect Battle Machine, the Ultimate Warrior to conquer the world.

Thus, the project Seraphic of the Dawn was created.

There are many kinds of creatures existing in this world, so as there are planets that are parallel to a certain globe.

In that nation where chaos and war were held captive the people as its prisoner, a child was able to escape its cruel destiny, thus, bring an end to all.

And in another world, a woman who aims to become a Mage, the one would be able to hop into each realm to help them conquer the light that would bring disaster to their world.

Peculiar flowers will bloom in the rich soil of the land, as her blood ran at the crystal clear ocean.

Fire will heal the broken, as the soft wind's whisper touches people's ears.

Warming the heart of the vicious and opening their eyes from the advancing conflict towards them.

It will be them making the enemy of the world.

Their target was the strongest at first, the man who molded the strongest flames that could burn everything it holds. But the being is hard to put ahold, thus, their eyes are transferred to the woman who destroys.

Black wings from the mighty child who grows demon horn on its forehead, and a demon child with crimson eyes, wearing a halo. There's no mistaken that the woman is the Nephilion, that the prophecy showed, and those people wouldn't think twice about getting the cause of chaos.

They almost got ahold of it.

Almost, if someone doesn't interfere with their plans.

Darkness. It was endless darkness beneath the depth of water, and the black-blue view above wouldn't do justice at all. The training that was a mixture of manipulation and oppression had happened and to the land where snowflakes continue to fall happened everything at all.

There's a limit to where a person can soar higher, and it is the limit of the woman who once bears the broken birthmark to hide her power.

The current of waves are the witness, as to the fight underwater happens between of single kind who hold different views and perspective. Three Higher Being are fighting over the only one whom they thought the existence has perished. Roots and thorns bind the unconscious woman, pulling her towards the surface that those Higher Beings couldn't follow.