INSIGHT

MESSAGE OF THE STORY.

People are flawed, so as our characters here.

They all have weaknesses— ang iba'y nabanggit na sa kwentong na ito, habang ang iba'y lalabas pa lamang sa susunod na kabanata ng panibagong aklat sa kwento.

And just like Xiel, we tend to question why we are born in this world. We lack something, we have deficiencies, and sometimes because of those thoughts, we lost our faith and just lie on our bed, crying.

But let me remind you.

Being flawed/broken doesn't make you less a person. It makes you unique, for being different is unique and wonderful. You may lack something, but you are great in many things that you don't realize because you're too focused on something you wanted, something you wished to have.

Just like Xiel who grew up thinking how broken she is, remember those people who didn't leave her side every time she needs them. Just like you, some people accept you for whoever you are. They love you and cherish you as the person you are today.

Do not ever think of giving up, because there are too many adventures and mysteries we wanted to unveil in this world. Your fight isn't over, my loves. Continue to live happily for me.

Our mental health has been harsh these days, please continue to fight them. If you felt like you're losing, open your Wattpad and read stories. Let's escape reality for a while, hmm? 😊 My stories are always open to you.

I wrote this story with the purpose of escaping reality, and for you to realize that you are being loved despite everything. It's my hope and wishes for you to stand firm, fight your darkness and continue living even how tiresome our daily lives are. Get up, we're still going to fight! You got me! :>

Remember that there's someone who wishes for you to fight. Someone who loves you for who you are.

We have our own purposes, and until we find them, keep moving forward.

Who's purpose is to inspire you,
Hikari