11 | Ultima Imperium

The world is so vast that we don't know what lies outside our haven— maybe we will encounter more magical situations aside from this, however, what matters the most is that we will enjoy.

The surroundings changed without me getting dizzy by it, which indicates that we didn't teleport— we remained inside the academy and I don't know how the heck it happened, really. From school's spacious grassy field turns into a forest with abundant trees and flowers and when lifting my view above, my eyes found a huge floating blue-light glistening above the sky.

How did it happen? I don't know, but I remembered Ultima Imperium, which means Ultimate Power, which every creature holds in this world. However, only those skilled enough to reach the maximum level of their ability are the ones who could do this.

Ultima Imperium is like creating a world you're the most powerful with; a territorial expansion where you can control everything, including your opponent's actions and mental health, as in everything, and Calixus said that if someone entered an Ultima Imperium by the will of its creator, that someone would die without questioning why.

Because inside the Ultima Imperium, you'll be stuck by the creator's power with all direction— typically no chance of avoiding them.

There are types of Ultima Imperium and some of them are harmless, with the intention of helping others, thus, this Ultima Imperium exists.

An ultimate power that will take you away from reality to the world of intrigues and fantasies inside that the creator generated, with the sole purpose of getting lost.

“You are now in a forest in the Lunar Nexus, outside the academy, but be careful; you might encounter some mythical beasts of a human inside. The whole forest is protected by the official so be at ease, my students.”

A voice boomed at the horizon, having me look above and saw Principal Lockéhart on the middle part of the hologram, exhibiting the image of where we were before being transferred here, as, on his back, other officials are sitting on a chair that I didn't notice earlier.

Indeed, they will watch.

Inilibot ko ang aking paningin sa paligid at napansing ako lamang ang nandito sa pwestong ito. Pinaghiwa-hiwalay kami, at doon pa lamang, alam kong nagsisimula na ang laro.

Katahimikan ang namuno sa kapaligiran, tanging tunog mula sa malamig at preskong simoy ng hangin, ang mga munting huni ng ibong malayang naglalaro sa kalangitan at ang pag agos ng tubig hindi kalayuan rito sa aking pwesto.

Naramdaman ko ang mabagal na pagbigat ng aking katawan, senyales ng pagkawala ng aking kapangyarihan, at ang pag iinit sa aking loob na tipong nagtipon-tipon doon hanggang sa bigla itong sumabog na parang bula; na nagbigay ng mas magaang pakiramdam sa akin.

I don't know how to explain the feeling, but I suddenly felt alive, and the thought that I'll have a chance to reach the top with this situation thrills me. I still felt normal as I've been using my physical abilities ever since.

“Don't be too pressured about your surroundings. Ease yourself to feel the presence of incoming danger even you don't have abilities,” ani ng boses mula sa isang banda, na nang magawi ang tingin ko roon, nakita ko sya, ang aking kapareha.

Nanatili syang nakaupo sa ilalim ng isang malaking puno na may masaganang dahon, tumatakip sa sinag ng araw kung nasaan ito, at ang anino nito ang nagpoprotekta sa akin. Nakasandal sya habang pinapanuod akong nanatiling nakatayo. . . siguro'y iniisip na ang weird ko at hindi man ako umalis sa aking kinatatayuan.

Napanguso ako.

“We're going to wait here,” ani ko sa napansin kong gusto nyang gawin, na ang kanyang hindi pagsagot ay nakumpirma ko iyon. Tumango-tango ako at naglakad palapit sa kanya.