08 | Hybrid

“Oh, a guy.” An evil smirk appears on Shinoa's face, and that kind of smile brought shivers to everyone who hasn't seen her transformation ability.

Shinoa and I have the same ability, which is transformation. However, Shinoa's only able to transform in armor, and her ability would depend on what armor she'll use, meanwhile, my transformation depends on the weapon I'll use, that is being stored in Tartarus.

It was my mother's ability that I inherited, and it's the only ability I'm able to use for a short period only. And once I reached my limit, it's either I'll lose consciousness in the middle of the battle, vomit blood and get sick for days or worst than that— getting comatose for a week that my parents panicked and Calixus was punished by this same academy I'm attending for going out without getting permission just to save me.

Calixus recovered my mana by giving some of his stored ones, through a transfer ritual that we, Demons, can perform.

Darkness enveloped the whole training ground as the clouds formed above, mimicking a calamity that cumulated in a place that would destroy everything it touches. Tenebrosity made every student in panic, as those with normal sight won't be able to see a thing. But because of my demon's sight. I can see what's happening.

Every student's mouth keeps opening for a shout, but no voice came out as the gloominess engulfed everything. Fear is marked on their face, yet even how scary the darkness is, they're trying to find the light that would make them see their paths again.

Only a certain section, a special guest that was called to judge the students, are not panicking and remained quiet on one side, watching the transforming Succubus in front of them.

Shifting my look at Shi, who's only standing in the middle, enjoying the attention she's getting from changing her form. Her sakura hair is lifted above, with its tip floating in the air, and her lavender eyes are shining so bright. Thick red mists manifested around her, restricting us to see her body that no sharp eyes could be passed through it.

After a while, the same pink mist outstretched the place, creating bursts that it passed through our skin, having its soft fluffy feelings like a cloud-nine transpired within me, that those mists seemed to withstand the darkness, giving a pinkish color everywhere, until the darkness slowly disappeared that once conquered this land.

A proud smirk appeared from my lips, mimicking the feeling I have within me.

“That's our Shi.” Proudness was mixed with Mika's voice when she said it.

Chuckling, I couldn't help but comment. “Yeah, super papansin,” ani ko na ikinatawa nya.

And in front of everyone, standing a gorgeous strawberry-haired Succubus, with her black bat wings outspread in the sky and a tail with a tip of an arrow. She's wearing a black lacy bra that's only hiding her breast, partnered with high knee boots that are made of lace connected to the super short cycling that hugged her perfectly shaped thighs and butt. Her tummy is exposed which shows her small stomach, looking so sexy that the other students, both boys, and girls, are stunned at her appearance.

Then, a devilish smile appeared from her lips, partnered with the dangerous yet seductive glint on her eyes, looking straight at her opponent who seemed to forget that it's a graded duel, losing here is equivalent of losing change of getting on their dream section— the Special.

“Sugar, spice. . .” Soothing voice echoed in our hearing, that I tensed, feeling that electricity crawled on my skin hearing how soft and sweet that voice is, coming from the woman smirking as she walks toward her opponent, who remained frozen in his spot, dumbfounded at his enemy.