03 | Lockéhart Academy

Hikari cutie's note:
Xiel's name pronunciation: Ka-ya As-te-ria Shell von Sayski

•••

Kinda feeling nauseous from the long ride I've had, even though all I could feel was the motions of countless circulation from being on a portal— thinking about it made me feel as if I'm gonna vomit from dizziness again, that I had to placed my hand on my mouth to stop it.

Well, I'm not proud to admit that I, the Demon Princess of Drazzehuss has another weakness aside from using my abilities, which is anything related to portals and teleportation.

I don't feel like this every time I'm on any transportation vehicle, in fact, I even enjoyed riding them. It's just that, the feeling of being inside the portal, looking at those countless lights circulating inside in fast movements— shit. Stop, Kaia Xiel.

Napapikit ako nang mariin at napapahid ng aking aking imaginary tears gamit ang kamay kong pinanghawak ko sa aking bibig. No. Muntik na talaga. Nakakasuka.

Holding my baggage with my free hand as I sighed heavily and closed my watery eyes tightly, calming myself by inhaling the fresh air circulating around this place.

The air has its scent mixture of mint and earth since the whole place is surrounded by nature, which no matter where you look at, all you could see below this academy are those tall abundant trees and colorful flowers which is making everything so magical.

This huge castle-like school is located as the highlight of Lunar Nexus, the central capital of the Slorriotopia, the realm for all creatures.

However, it couldn't be seen by the naked eye of normal creatures who aren't invited nor welcome to enter, and they couldn't go inside this place as this academy may not floating above the horizon, but is being hidden by those thick fluffy cloud.

There are two ways to get here, first, is by using transportation vehicles that could pass through those thick, fluffy clouds, where I think, I could jump on them and sleep calmly, or second, through a portal that could teleport its invited guests in front of its gate, which is where I am right now.

It's far from the mainland of Slorriotopia and the whole academy itself is surrounded by bodies of water, stopping people from forcefully entering this place, and that there's some myth regarding the water that's surrounding the place, saying that so many huge and dangerous carnivore creatures existing below those vast water, who are ready to engulf people who will pass through those fluffy clouds uninvited by the academy.

This only school open for a chosen time of the year, whenever there's a festival on Slorriotopia or the party is from the academy itself. Mika told it to me through the letters she usually uses to update me, and yes, we're penpals!

This is really strict, she said, where they would let the people come inside and enjoy venturing inside the famous school that, for sure, many people would dream to study inside this school. This is a private school, which is why outsiders aren't allowed here and since the priority of the school is for students to get strong enough to protect this land from the conflict that may happen in the future, they say, having casualties from normal creatures would only cause a mess.

Kaya't napagpasyahan nilang itayo ang lugar na ito na malayo sa mga tao.

And those huge parts of land below, which is outside the academy itself, that if I wasn't mistaken, those lands are places where people could put up some tents and sell some goods and foods that's the same as the bazaar in our realm.