15 | Lich

It feels as if I'm flying through clouds, as the wind slightly and gently hugs my skin, and a pair of warm arms holding my body, carrying me like I'm some fragile glass that someone doesn't want to break.

He smells so good and it's kind of familiar. Musk and mint mixed, circulating to the surrounding, a familiar scent that I usually smell at him, that when I slowly opened my eyes, the image of Kaellus welcomed my gaze.

He looks serious as he looks straight on his way, as with this view, his long curly eyelashes were defined, with his face is being touched by the golden light from the sun, having his perfect skin shone that I see no pores, and his nose is proud and tall.

“Seems like you're already awake,” he voiced out and look at me gently, as his eyes was touched by the sunlight, my eyes widened as I realized how close his face to me.

He has the most beautiful and transparent eyes I've ever seen, and looking at them feels my soul is getting sucked into the abyss. I cleared my throat and averted my gaze.

“You can put me down,” wika ko gamit ang maliit na boses. Ramdam na ramdam ang pag iinit ng aking pisngi dulot ng hiya.

Hindi ito sumagot ngunit sinunod ang aking hiling. Dahan-dahang ibinaba nya ako at saktong pagkababa ko ay mabagal akong lumayo sa kanya at hindi makatingin sa kanyang gawi.

Oh my god. Sana lang ay hindi nya nakitang pinanood ko sya kanina!

“Are you now alright?” he suddenly asked. Natigilan ako.

I remember that I fainted earlier. I bit my lower lip tightly and averted my gaze more.

“Uh. . . yeah! Thanks!” I said, kinda panicking.

Ibinaling ko ang atensyon ko sa paligid. That's when I noticed how it's slowly turning dark because of the golden color around us. Sunset. It seemed we've been playing for so long.

Hindi pa ba kami papaalisin dito? Or do they want us to finish this quest until everyone's out and there's only a group who remained standing?

This game is so serious than the game I have on my mind.

It seems like this game won't be finished for a while. Pumasok sa isipan ko ang pangyayari kanina. I doubt if some students already got back to the Academy. For sure, karamihan ay nandito parin sa forest na ito.

Is this their way of fixing things? Maybe.

Tito Xander knows how troublesome we are, which why he brought us here so they could mind their business with ease. I doubt if they didn't catch us— maybe they do, but they acted as if they didn't and decided to generate this game just to get away from us.

We gave them a chance to escape.

What an intelligent way to discuss and investigate things. A smirk slowly appeared on my lips as I slowly shook my head. As expected from the officials of the Academy.

“I know a place, would you mind?” aniya na dahilan upang mapatingin ako sa kanya. Pinapanood nya ako, naninimbang ang ekspresyon. Tumango ako at binigyan sya ng kaunting ngiti.

This is the first time in this forest and I've heard things, like, how it is dangerous at night due to those mythical creatures that are roaming in darkness, yet I don't think I'll be in danger. I looked at Kaellus and noticed despite leading our way, he constantly looks in my place to see if I'm safe. Should I say that I'll be in danger? The answer is nope.

“You seem know this place so well, do you always come here?” tanong ko habang naglalakad dahil pakiramdam ko'y kabisado nya talaga ang daan.

He looked at me as I saw him giving me a lazy smile before he extended his hand to help me, which I didn't hesitate to reach for his hand. Medyo malalaki na kasi ang ugat ng mga puno sa aming nilalakaran at medyo nahihirapan ako.