Fight Club

NIALL POV

NIALL POV

The knock startled me. I could tell the person on the other side of the door was eager to come in. I looked back to make sure that Brooke was in the bedroom. I peeped through the hole to see a figure in a black leather jacket and sunglasses staring at the door. I swung the door open to look him in the face.

"Niall" Jesse said with a look of disgust.

"McCartney" I nodded and motioned for him to come into the room

"Where is she?" his eyes scanning the room

"She went with my driver to get clothes, remember her suitcase is being held hostage by you." I met his face with the same look of disgust he had given me at the door.

Jesse walked to the couch and sat down "Sit" he said to me.

"I will stand" I walked over and stood in front of the chair across from the sofa he was seated on.

"What is it going to take?" he asked as he fluffed the pillow under his elbow

"What is what going to take?" I scoffed

"To stay away from her" he leaned forward placing his elbows on both of his knees

"I am not sure I understand what you are asking Jesse" I glared at him

"Dont play dumb with me. What do I have to do to make sure you never see Brooke again" his eyes shot up at me, both of us seething

"There is nothing you can do" I challenged him, he didn't like to be challenged

He reached for the inside of his jacket where he pulled out a small file and tossed it on the coffee table in front of us causing paper to spill out.

"This is Brooke's contract. As you can see there is no clause that gets her out of this. The only option is a buy-out. If you want her to yourself, you will have to pay me" he folded his leg over the other and leaned back in the sofa like he had just won a battle.

I laughed "We both know I make way more money than you if that is what I need to do I will gladly pay it" I could see his eyes light up with anger.

"She must fuck you really good" he laughed

"Excuse me?" I could feel my anger taking over and my fists balling up

"Oh please. You don't fool me. New, hot, Victoria Secret model that wants to spend the night with you. You will sleep with her for a few weeks and be over it. There is nothing special about her." he snickered

"You have no idea what you are talking about, what do I have to do to make sure you leave us alone" I tossed the file back over to him where it landed at his feet.

"Her contract states that if she wants out she owes me one million dollars." he reached down and picked the paperwork off the floor.

I cut him off  " Alright, I will pay you then"