The Big Apple

BROOKES POV

BROOKES POV

"Niall, where are you taking me?" We pulled up to a small boutique where someone on the curb approached the street and handed us a shopping bag through the limousine window.

"I want to take you on a proper date. You are my girlfriend and we are in one of the most beautiful cities in the world" he reached over to grab my hand.

"Babe, the paparazzi. Do you really think this is a good idea?" I was concerned. I knew that I wanted to be with Niall but I worried about Jesse's threats.

"I am taking you somewhere really quiet, no one will see us" he assured me "Now, get dressed" he handed me the bag.

"How did you even know what size I was?" I grabbed the bag from him with a shocked look on my face.

"Google knows all babe" he teased

"Can you help hand me the clothes? " I motioned to him as I started lifting his t-shirt that I had borrowed from the morning over my head. "

He brought the clothes out of the bag and sat them on his lap, he placed a black silk crop top with pretty little diamonds around the collar into my palm. I slipped it over my head and past my red lace bra. I pulled the sweat pants past my knees and wiggled out of them where he handed me a pair of white skinny jeans. I slipped them up and buckled the black Gucci belt  around my hips. The crystal heels from the wedding dress shop were a little out of place but overall the outfit worked together.

"I almost forgot" Niall reached down into the bag where he pulled out a necklace with a simple rose gold feather dangling from it and a black floppy fedora. He knew my style too well already.

"This hat looks exactly my fedora!" I shouted in excitement pulling my hair to the side of my face and placing the hat over my head.

"I know" he laughed "Your hat is trending on twitter".

"What?" I asked puzzled by his comment

He took his phone out and brought up twitter where apparently I had been entered on the best dress celebrity list and girls were wearing fedoras like mine taking selfies, #BrookeAshleyfedora #BrookeVSmodel #Brookeishotasfuck. This was interesting....

"Hash tag Brooke is hot as fuck". Niall repeated "I definitely agree with that statement" He teased me wagging his eyebrows like he always did knowing that it drove me crazy.

"You wag your eyebrows one more time and I swear I will... "

"You will what" he wagged his eyebrows egging me on

I knew exactly what drove him crazy. I bit my lip, enjoying the way he met my eyes as we both held back every temptation to roll around on the floor of the limo naked and get tangled up in each other.

Niall has changed too, he was wearing the same jeans he always wore with the hole in the knee but had a new black button down on. He left the top button loosened so his chest hair peaked through, so sexy and he wore my favorite glasses, the ones that made him look like Clark Kent.