After Party

BROOKE POV

BROOKE POV

The after party was supposed to be at a club in London near the theater. I choose a tight fitting leather dress that showed off my legs and a chunky statement necklace. I put my favorite rag and bone fedora on and applied some lipgloss. A touch of girl and a touch of bad ass. I let the stylists pull my hair up into a messy half up half down pony tail and drug the two long pieces of hair out of the ponytail so they hit each side of my face.

"Its starting." Sam, Jesse's body guard stood outside the dressing room. He walked me to the back of the alley where Jesse was already in the back of the car now dressed in leather pants, a white button down and some tennis shoes. Oddly we matched even though I didn't plan for it.

"You didn't wear the gown I picked out?" he asked

"I decided to go more casual" I answered hoping I wouldn't upset him.

"So listen Brooke, I met a girl tonight and I am going to hang out with her later. You and  I will be seen together entering the party but then I am going to disappear with her and take her back to my room. You can stay at the party if you want but remember our conversation from earlier. I am not trying to upset you, I just need you to follow the rules of our contract, alright?" he firmly looked at me wanting me to agree.

"Yes Jesse" I tried not to let my words drip with disdain. I knew exactly what he was referring too. No talking to Niall.

"Glad we are clear" he put his phone in his pocket and reached under the seat to pull out his wallet. "Here is your room key, for later." he placed the card in my hands "Nobody but you is allowed in that room." He pulled the card away making sure I understood before he gave it to me.

I grabbed the key from him and tried to keep my cool. "I told you I understood our contract and I wont do anything against it, okay?" The car came to a stop and we got out. This time there was no cameras or reporters just some fans on the sidelines screaming different celebrities names as they entered one by one.

When I got inside Jesse held my hand for a little while and took me to a back quiet room. "Bottle service?" he asked.

"Sure" I laughed at the irony, not even a week ago I was the girl bringing bottles to the celebrities in rooms just like these.

He motioned for the cocktail waitresses to bring us some champagne and we sat in the room silent for a little while. There wasn't anyway for me to see what was going on in the room because of the black curtains around us.

"Sorry if I was strict earlier Brooke. Being in a fake relationship is something I am not used too. But I don't want to see you flirting with other guys, if it gets out it will make me look like an idiot. Then I will have no choice but to make you look like a gold digging liar." he handed me a glass of champagne.

" It's okay, I think this situation is weird for the both of us. I guess I am just a little confused that you want to go off with other girls though, I mean its just confusing" I took a sip from the flute he handed me and let the bubbles go down.