No Direction

BROOKE  POV

BROOKE POV

Lights. Flash. More Lights.

I was blinded by all of the cameras. He held my hand tight and locked my fingers with his. The reporters around were muttering words and asking questions but I just smiled and let him answer.

"Yep. She is my girl. Uh huh, about 3 months. Yep this is Brooke my Girlfriend. Brooke Ashley, Victoria Secret Model. We're official yes. We are both wearing Yves St Laurent. Thank you we are happy. Co-stars yes." he mumbled to multiple interviewers as we walked down the line of microphones.

I turned to face the camera in front of us when suddenly his lips were on mine. He was wearing Prada Luna Rossa cologne. He smelled really good. Better than I had imagined. His kiss had no passion behind it, but it was urgent, almost desperate.

"ONE DIRECTION, over here !" one of the reporters squealed. The band was right behind us.

All the cameras and the microphones once on us were now sprawled in front of the limousine across from the carpet. Five boys stepped out. I recognized them. I didn't live under a rock so I knew who One Direction was I just hadn't paid much attention to them.

Their music was good and definitely catchy.  As each one got out of the limo the reporters tried to flag them down.

"Louis over here, Harry did you know Taylor is here? Is it true you are getting back together? Liam is it true you are engaged? Niall, Niall look over here! Nial what happened with Ellie ?" Multiple reporters screaming in their ears and fans trying desperately to climb over the red rope.

They waved at the fans politely signing a few autographs as they passed.

Jesse pulled me towards a reporter in front of him and lifted me into his arms planting another kiss on my lips. He looked up at the camera and then went back in for another kiss as to impress and draw attention over to us. It was working.

"Kiss her again" a chubby reporter from E-News exclaimed. He propped me up more in his arms and went in for another kiss. As he lifted me to him my shoe tumbled to the floor. He put me down on the floor not noticing my shoe had fallen off and walked over to a reporter to discuss "our relationship" with them.

I reached down to pick up my shoe and put it back on but wobbled and it slipped out of my hands falling back to the floor below me.