Blackmail

NIALL POV

NIALL POV

"Alright I am here" I sat down in the cold metal chair below me. Pulling the baseball cap further down on my head and adjusting my Raybans to make sure they covered my face. I didn't know why this guy wanted to meet in such a public place but I knew I wanted all of this bullshit to be over.

"Niall glad you could join me" Steven sipped from the steaming mug in front of him, slicking his hair back and reaching his hand across the table for me to shake it.

"Not in the mood Lafringe, lets talk about why we are here" I rejected the invitation to shake his hand and folded my hands across my chest leaning back in my chair.

"Ahh yes. Brooke" he tapped his fingers on the table

"How do I end the contract" I put my elbows on the table and looked him in the eyes. All I wanted was for this to be over.

"Niall, I brought you here to show you something" he lifted a black briefcase on top of the table. He reached into it and pulled out a large file.

"I have seen the contract already, what do I need to pay to end this?" I snapped

"Open the file" he slid the file across the table

I grabbed the file and opened it. It wasn't Brooke's contract, it was photos of us. A lot of photos, close ups of our faces which meant there was no denying any of it. Some were pictures of Brooke running across the street in the wedding dress with me in the back of the cab. Others were pictures of us exiting the restaurant in Manhattan. My cheeks got red and breath stopped when I saw the last set of photographs. It was Brooke naked pressed against the glass. They had taken pictures of us in the hotel, pictures of our most intimate moments.

"What the fuck, how did you get these" I balled my fists up at my side ready to pummel Steven

"Jesse hired a private investigator after she confessed to him in Los Angeles about you. He has been following her since we arrived in New York. We had no idea he would turn up with something this juicy though" Steven threw his head back cackling.

"What do you want?" I yelled

"Niall this isn't about me or you, this is about Brooke. I know for a fact that if these photos of her get out that Victoria Secret will drop her. They do not want to represent someone who has a sex tape."  he reached over and placed a usb on the table.

"Sex Tape? We didn't film a sex tape." I shot back

"We don't just have photos. You should really shut the blinds before you participate in sexual activity Niall. The private investigator taped the whole thing from the street. We have about 7 minutes of footage right here on this USB, and it is very easy to place yours and her face. No denying it" he rested his hands on the table like he was ready to make a deal.

"How much for all the footage and breaking the contract?!" I was tired of his games

"I don't want money. She is far too valuable to Jesse, endless potential for both of their careers." Steven said