Promise Me No Promises

BROOKE POV

BROOKE POV

"Hey there" I teased as I broke away from his kiss

"Hey stranger" he laughed. "Don't mean to freak ya out but when we pull into the street we both need to sit on the floorboards. Make the cabi look empty." he took my hand and sat me down across from him on the floorboards of the taxi.

"So where are you taking me?" I laughed as we both rolled around in the back of the cab with every bump we hit.

"Boys and I have a flat in Brum, about 20 minutes away. I thought we could hang out there and watch a movie, it isn't easy going  public places or I would take you out."

"That sounds perfect Niall." I sat up in the back seat and rolled down the window

"What are ye doing?" his accent suddenly very thick

"Relax, no ones following us. I love to watch the snow fall" I pointed outside the window as snowflakes fell from the sky "Nothing more romantic than the snow." he sat on the floor looking up at me. The cab pulled into a driveway and passed a large metal gate.

"Were here" Niall pointed to the industrial looking building in front of us.

He opened the door on his side for me and held my hand as he lifted me out of the car.

"Thanks mate" Niall tipped the cab driver

"Its freezing out here, what do you say we sit by the fire?" he wrapped his arm around me and we walked together up the icy path.

When I walked into the door I stood in awe of all of the guitars hanging on the walls. The wood burning fireplace in the corner cracked and the smell of soy sauce filled the house.

"I had someone come and set it up already" he pointed to the food on the counter.

"I hope you like sushi" he walked me to the kitchen where a chef stood in the center and served me a plate. Rainbow, Las Vegas, Crunch, Spicy Tuna, Ahi Tower, you name it and Niall had it.

"You like Sushi?" he asked worriedly.

"Yes, I love sushi" the chef placed a rainbow roll and a shrimp tempura roll on my plate. I grabbed a piece of it and ate it with my fingers.

"Chopsticks are right there you barbarian" he teased

"I never learned how to use those" I blushed "got a fork?"

"A fork? that is no proper way to eat sushi, I will teach you" he grabbed two pairs of chopsticks off the table and walked over to the couch where a large coffee table sat. He sat on the couch and motioned for me to sit next to him. "Okay, give me your hand" I put out my hand and he placed the two sticks in them. "Grip this one" he laughed as he played with my finger till it touched the stick. "You have to hold still love" he laughed