The Waldorf (Explicit)

BROOKES POV

BROOKES POV

It was dark from the overcast sky outside but my phone lit up the cab. Jesse. Jesse. Jesse. 10 missed calls from Jesse . Sam had definitely told him what happened. I was going to be in so much trouble.

Niall picked up the phone and answered. "Hey McCartney" he sat up and balled his hands into a fist like he was going to pummel Jesse through the phone. I couldn't hear the words on the other line I could only hear the anger in Niall's voice.

"You don't own her. She is safe with me" his breathing heavy again and face turning red "Do whatever the fuck you need too lad , you don't scare me" he hung the phone up and turned it off sliding it into his pocket and trying to regain his composure.

"What did he say?" I reached for Niall's fist and held unto it, he felt my warmth and calmed down, wrapping his fingers around mine.

"Just let me handle it. He isn't going to see you anymore" he leaned over and kissed my forehead.

The cab driver pulled into the parking garage of the Waldorf Hotel. I realized it wasn't going to be very easy getting upstairs in a dress that draped to the ground like this.I stuck out like a sore thumb. I looked across the cab to Niall who was trying to come up with a plan. He picked up his cell phone and dialed "Louis, I am downstairs. I need you to bring me a tshirt and sweatpants. Hurry down here" he hung up. Louis reached the cab within minutes. When he opened the door and saw me sitting their in a wedding dress his jaw dropped.

"Runaway bride?" he looked at Niall for answers

"No. She was just trying them on. Help her out please Louis" he motioned to Louis allowing him to help me get dressed.

Louis slipped the heels off my feet and placed the sweatpants around my legs slipping them up to my knees where I was able to grab them and finish dressing myself. Niall reached for the back zipper and let the dress fall off me grabbing the t-shirt out of Louis hands and placing it quickly over my head and through my arms. The dress was yanked from underneath me and Louis held it in his hands. Louis grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the elevator.

"How much does this weigh?" he teased as we entered the elevator.

"What is Niall doing?" I asked as I stood with my foot holding the elevator open for him

"He is bribing the cab driver. You would be surprised how many of them run to the tabloids." he rolled his eyes. I could tell all the boys had been screwed over by so many fans and paparazzi, all of them had their guard up.

Niall ran over to the elevator and closed it standing in front of and blocking me from the camera in the corner of the elevator shaft. When we reached his floor he pulled his hoodie over his head, held my hand and told me to keep my head down. When we got the room he quickly shut the door behind us and looked out the peep hole making sure no one was lingering in the hallway.