Chapter-23"Past knocks in"

Assalamualikum first of all i would like to thank all my deariee awesome readers.. for reading ,voting and commenting..

#34 in spiritual....1.32k votes and 13.8k views..
Jazakallahu khairan kaseer..
Your support means everything to me..
Jazakallahu khair...
:) :) :)

Abu Huraira said, "I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'There is none born among the off-spring of Adam, but Satan touches it. A child therefore, cries loudly at the time of birth because of the touch of Satan, except Mary and her child." Then Abu Huraira recited: "And I seek refuge with You for her and for her offspring from the outcast Satan,"

(3.36), (Sahih Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #641)

**************
18 April 2016

Chapter-23

Past knocks in

Aaisha's POV :

The wedding completed with rukhsati at last , Shoaib bhai and Zeba aapee went to their new apartment, while we came back home . All this time I was lost in my own world, I wanted to cry ,I wanted to shout, I want to scream out all my sorrows and my reasons to this world.. As soon as I reached my room I locked it from inside and sat on the bed as a life less soul all those past events and memories flashing in front of my eyes..

I was too much devoted to Islam and I loved Islam so much , hijab was my bae .. Till grade 6 ..
I started wearing hijab since I was in grade 2 , isn't that very small age , but I loved to do so .. My father used to bring me pretty hijabi dolls.. And my mom used to tell me the stories about Fatima (RA) ,Khadija (RA) and Aaisha(RA) .. She used to tell me about their modesty , their ways , how they used to keep patience.
They became my role models... I was much fascinated .. So I was a good practising Muslim.. But one incident changed everything, changed the real me ..

It was a Nice summer morning of April.. I went to school in my as usual attire with my perfect hijab , adorning my head.. The day was casual , in my school most of the students used to glare me , because of my hijab ,even some Muslim girls too .. But I know Allah (SWT) likes it so I don't care either they glare me , or make fun of me .. The school ended as usual .. I was walking out of the school with my maternal cousin Zuber , he was in grade 7 , a year elder than me ..the road to our house is an alley where you can find no one so we hurried home..As we were walking some boys of his class came and started making fun of me because of my hijab .. I ignored and walked ,they started passing filthy remarks to Islam , Zuber was getting angry , but I told him to stay calm , and ignore them .. But they continued to do so and followed us..

Now it was becoming too much but still we ignored ,then they said a thing which was way beyond.. They just cannot pass their comments on Islam.. Zuber was unable to control his anger , he turned back and punched one of the guy , Zuber started beating them.. But they were five.. I was silently praying Allah to send some help.. Then I ran toward school to call teachers we were not so far from school but one of the guy held my hand , I was disgusted.. I tried a lot to free my hand from his grip.. They were beating Zuber ruthlessly .. Till he was unconscious, one of the guy banged his head on the wall .. And he fell on ground .. I was standing their all helpless , silently praying to Allah..

I thought they will leave him when he lost his senses , but I was wrong .. They were not humans they were the army of Shaitan .. One of the took a big stone and held it straight on Zuber's head .. I was too scared I shouted ,they looked at me and smirked evily.. He came near me and said ," We will leave him but their is one condition .. If you agree then he will survive.."

I was too helpless I had no option then to agree their terms, I was shocked when they said their term ,they asked me to remove my hijab.. I had no option I was praying to Allah .. But when they threatened me that they will kill Zuber , I had to do so.. I removed my hijab tears were continuously flowing down my cheeks .. They took hijab from my hand and went away.. Now I was all bare had.. I went to Zuber who was lying all senseless on the ground , drenched in blood. I rushed to school and called teachers .. They rushed him to hospital and called our parents, Our principle filed a complaint against those boys .. But nothing happened ..

From that day I started hating hijab.. Because of my hijab I could have killed Zuber.. I lost all my Faith .. I was changed completely after that incidence .. I changed my school to get over that trauma.. But in that school I was completely new Aaisha , who was ruthless , egoistic and non hijabi.. The young Muslim girl who not only prayed 5 obligatory prayers but also nafil prayers , now just became a pretender , this was all because of one of the guy while leaving said," All this while you were praying to Allah but did he send any help.." He mocked and everyone laughed ..
I set my mind according to his statement , he precisely manipulated my mind ... Shaitan took over my senses and became master of my mind .. Because according to his promise of shaitan he will try to distract all the believer .. And he succeded in doing so, in case of me..

Zuber was treated but his mental growth retarded ,he still thinks he is 6-7 years boy.... His head got hurt severely .. I thought Allah did not send help.. But at that time I was unable to understand my Allah's plans , but due to that injury ,his tumour was identified and cured ,and he was saved and doctors assured that,if Allah wills he will be alright.. . But my mind was manipulated at that time to understand my creators plan...

Truely no one can escape from Al-Qadr .. What has befallen us was not going to miss us .. What missed us was never meant to befallen on us.. Allah is all forgiving and merciful.. I love him .. And I love everyone just for sake of him..

Today Zain was too harsh .. What he said was completely wrong thing.. I was a non hijabi , but I am changed now.. And what he said about that I go on touching random guys was all wrong , I had male frienspds in past but I never touched or did anything inappropriate or haraam.. I did not even used to talk to them much.. But why did he say like that.. Is this what he thinks about me..

I wondered even in this bad condition my mind drifted to his thoughts.. Why is he completely over my mind .. I never thought of any guy but why him.. So many people said me same thing he said today, but I never cared then why am I so hurt today.. Why am I hurt by his words.. I shrugged his thoughts away and did wudhu to recite 'Surah Yaseen' the heart of Quraan , just to calm inner turmoil inside me..

***************
Assalamualaikum..
So this was the past of Aaisha ,this was the reason why she was changed from a believing Muslimah to a cheat..
So how was this chapter.. So lengthy I know..
Jazakallahu khair for your lovely support .. Votes comments and reads.. It means a lot to me..
Have a blessed day..
Keep smiling cuz smiling is sunnah..